Canada ordering

mattaleo

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Civic Si
I've been hounding my salesperson daily, she's been drip feeding information and accessory pricing. Says dealers are first getting one black/red before others. Pricing for deck lid spoiler 2k 😬

Screenshot_20230614_150648_Outlook.jpg
Sponsored

Midnight_VTEC

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
DE5 Integra Type S
Anybody in Alberta spot any ITS deliveries to the dealer? Going to go for a drive tomorrow and see if there is anything new on the lot/showroom.

Frenzal

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra type S (coming soon)
My ITS is supposed to be built today. Guess I should be able to get my VIN very soon!

Last edited:

Sponsored

Hondafanboy

First Name
Preet
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra TypeS
My ITS is supposed to be built today. Guess I should be able to get my VIN very soon!
Please elaborate what is the procedure…….How you came to know that your car gonna build today…!!?
Will you receive ETA also before VIN ?

Frenzal

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Please elaborate what is the procedure…….How you came to know that your car gonna build today…!!?
Will you receive ETA also before VIN ?
Went to my dealer on June 2nd. GM showed me their system where I could see my ITS reserved to my name. System also showed build date and delivery date to the dealer.

Was told that I could only have VIN when the car is built, so I guess probably tomorrow or at least next week.

Sorry, don't know what ETA means (estimated time of arrival?) as English is my second language and I'm not that good.

TomK

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Type R
Went to my dealer on June 2nd. GM showed me their system where I could see my ITS reserved to my name. System also showed build date and delivery date to the dealer.

Was told that I could only have VIN when the car is built, so I guess probably tomorrow or at least next week.

Sorry, don't know what ETA means (estimated time of arrival?) as English is my second language and I'm not that good.
Was this a pre order unit?

Sponsored

Frenzal

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Was this a pre order unit?
Not sure if we have pre-order units in Canada. All I know is that I gave a deposit last October and was first to do so at my dealer.

Frenzal

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yes, ETA is estimate time of arrival.
I am also buying my first new car since I arrived in Canada ……. I am also new to process…
What is your delivery date brother?
Are you first in dealer list ?
I have given deposit to my dealer in January this year….and I am 7 th on list …Honestly I don’t want car till May 2024….so that I can save some down payment……I have no information from my dealer That when will my car arrive……I wish it arrives next year….what you think …should I move my name back in my dealer list ?…..or number 7 is fine !…..I don’t want to miss on ITS either…..no idea how many years production gonna last …
I'm first on the list. Don't know delivery date. As for the rest, I suggest you keep your spot on the list and take the car if you can get one. My dealer doesn't know if they will get more after the first 2...
I think it will be a rare car, so grab one if you can!

mattaleo

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Civic Si
I'm first on the list. Don't know delivery date. As for the rest, I suggest you keep your spot on the list and take the car if you can get one. My dealer doesn't know if they will get more after the first 2...
I think it will be a rare car, so grab one if you can!
Some dealers are already saying a two year wait list... may not be sitting on lots and easily accessible like some have suggested.

zozi8816

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Model3
Some dealers are already saying a two year wait list... may not be sitting on lots and easily accessible like some have suggested.
probably not, but in Onatrio dealers are expecting 7-9 per year.. so hopefully people wont have to wait 2 + years.

Frenzal

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
And don't know how long they will produce the type S. The CTR last model/year is 2025. Will it be the same for the ITS? Will they still produce it for 2026? Don't know...
Sponsored