Sponsored

Post your delivery pics here!

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
As folks start getting their actual cars, I know many of us would like to see them. Especially the colors that aren't white or blue.

I know there are at least some Majestic Black Pearl cars out there, let's see them!
Sponsored

Sponsored

4ourth

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
WRX
I posted these on another thread. Fit/finish is decent for Marysville. I do have the seat belt adjuster rattle that can be heard when I go over 3k rpmā€™s on the passenger side. Iā€™ll be dampening both sides soon. When I was going 80+ with 4k rpms I had a vibration that sounded like it was coming from the visor area and wasnā€™t sure if that was the drivers side seat belt or the infotainment tsb that is out for civics. Thankfully there are videos on both to fix. This is the nature of a car that has an engine/exhaust that you can hear/feel. The exhaust is honestly so good that I would live with some rattling clips/spring tensioner that vibrates with the nvh of this beast of an engine.

A963E8FA-F991-4736-A176-B553D7DD964F.jpeg

19573066-BAA8-4F90-A9DF-FF8CFBAFF48C.jpeg

144DD26B-030A-4B05-967E-BA1AF0C8523A.jpeg

B0D25EA9-E06A-4168-BE24-6B8835CDC500.jpeg

OP
OP
optronix

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I posted these on another thread. Fit/finish is decent for Marysville. I do have the seat belt adjuster rattle that can be heard when I go over 3k rpmā€™s on the passenger side. Iā€™ll be dampening both sides soon. When I was going 80+ with 4k rpms I had a vibration that sounded like it was coming from the visor area and wasnā€™t sure if that was the drivers side seat belt or the infotainment tsb that is out for civics. Thankfully there are videos on both to fix. This is the nature of a car that has an engine/exhaust that you can hear/feel. The exhaust is honestly so good that I would live with some rattling clips/spring tensioner that vibrates with the nvh of this beast of an engine.

A963E8FA-F991-4736-A176-B553D7DD964F.jpeg

19573066-BAA8-4F90-A9DF-FF8CFBAFF48C.jpeg

144DD26B-030A-4B05-967E-BA1AF0C8523A.jpeg

B0D25EA9-E06A-4168-BE24-6B8835CDC500.jpeg
Gorgeous cars. I'm torn on black because I've always loved black, it looks amazing on this car but I also really like the contrast black elements in the front and rear bumpers and hood. I also know that I'd be forever tempted to do Xpel Stealth on the whole car for the satin/matte effect, and that's another $7k...

As for the rattles and interior noise- from my impressions while driving the car, it is WHAT IT IS, you can't have your cake and eat it too with cars like these. This happens with Porsches all the time; you'll get guys coming into the forums complaining about road noise... well that's what you get when you have big tires and a chassis designed to communicate what's going on to your senses. Last I checked hearing was a sense!

Also Acura actually did a great job with the cabin noise, my 718 is louder, and a 911 is actually pretty ridiculous, especially over bad pavement.

4ourth

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
WRX
1000% on rattles/interior noise. I had a 20/22 WRX that both rode worse and much louder even after I spent hours sound proofing with dynomat and making numerous modifications to get 85% of the fit/feel of the type s. I had a 22 GR86 that rode much firmer too that was much noisier and spent money on strut dampeners to increase softness of ride. What most people wonā€™t tell you when cross shopping much cheaper like a WRX/GRC, are the amount of modifications you have to add on top of factory build just to bring it up to an acceptable level. For instance, WRX you at minimum have to get a short throw shifter and Perrin shift stop to even have a shifter without slop and somewhat direct gates and it still doesnā€™t feel nearly as smooth as the Type S shifter. The Type is still a massive improvement in ride and road quieting. I also noticed that the bigger wheels donā€™t even let in as much road noise from the A Spech Tech I test drove so Acura did improve sound insulation in the Type S.

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
I have never felt a crippling wave of jealousy like this before. Congratulations!!
Damn that's the color I want. Congrats!
Wow looks amazing. I may bump black as my secondary color now
I'm glad y'all like it! MBP/Black was NOT the colorway I thought would be for me, because like others (@optronix) I really do love the contrast between the gloss black pieces and certain paint options (like PWP), but this thing is mean-looking all blacked out.

I'm leaning toward getting some white wheels for contrast, just need to hunt some down that I like.... or start selling plasma so I can buy TE37's, because I do love those. šŸ˜†

Sponsored

meki22

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru Forester, LCM Integra Type-S
Nice! Iā€™ve decided that the titanium shift knob and illuminated emblems are a must for me. Still debating the Alcantara wheel but Iā€™m 90% sure Iā€™ll get those.

OP
OP
optronix

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Thanks for posting the accessories, the illuminated door sills look really great in particular.

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Thanks for posting the accessories, the illuminated door sills look really great in particular.
Glad they were helpful! The illuminated door sills do look awesome--I especially like that they have them for all four doors. The sills in the back do look rather bare without anything there.

Azkyrie6

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura TL, Acura MDX
I'm glad y'all like it! MBP/Black was NOT the colorway I thought would be for me, because like others (@optronix) I really do love the contrast between the gloss black pieces and certain paint options (like PWP), but this thing is mean-looking all blacked out.

I'm leaning toward getting some white wheels for contrast, just need to hunt some down that I like.... or start selling plasma so I can buy TE37's, because I do love those. šŸ˜†
Yeah the all black does have a really mean and killer look. Iā€™d imagine it looks even better in person.

If youā€™re changing the rims, Iā€™d suggest using the stock rims (which are already amazing) and using up the tread for the Michelin tires first. Then at that point get your white rims and new tires for summer. Then use the stock rims for winter tires if you live in a state with snow