Sponsored

Post your delivery pics here!

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Are you saying you can get them UNDER the suggested pricing? There are a few that seem like a good idea, but pricing is higher than I expect to pay for some aftermarket options. All weather mats, all weather cargo, & roof rack have my attention.
If it's taxable, it's negotiable--I got my sills, projectors, and illuminated emblem (parts + install) for $845, which is slighty less than the total price shown on Acura's build too (which doesn't include installation), but significantly less than my dealership's pricing list (which does show installation). You have to have a salesperson/dealership WILLING to negotiate, keep in mind they're not obligated to do so, and may tell you the next person will buy the car with no concession. It's possible.

If you don't like the pricing with the salesperson, ask the dealership's parts department for their pricing--it could be different.

This goes for you as well, @lumper !
Sponsored

lumper

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 Nissan 350z
If it's taxable, it's negotiable--I got my sills, projectors, and illuminated emblem (parts + install) for $845, which is slighty less than the total price shown on Acura's build too (which doesn't include installation), but significantly less than my dealership's pricing list (which does show installation). You have to have a salesperson/dealership WILLING to negotiate, keep in mind they're not obligated to do so, and may tell you the next person will buy the car with no concession. It's possible.

If you don't like the pricing with the salesperson, ask the dealership's parts department for their pricing--it could be different.

This goes for you as well, @lumper !
I'm going to consider the following, BUT if it takes me too high on pricing, I am prepared to take the car as is, no accessories.

I would like the heated steering wheel, illuminated front emblem, illuminated door sills, the all-weather mats over some 3d mats ill install first, door visors, trunk tray, seat protectors, and logo generator.
I know I can do the logo generator cheaper after market, and custom too, so that one I am on the fence over, but I really do think for a 50k$ car, the illuminated sills and front badge are a must.
As I said if need be, I might strip this down to heated steering wheel, front logo illuminated, door visors, and all weather mats.
the other items like door sills illuminated, or logo generator are 50/50 right now.

OP
OP
optronix

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
Is xpel stealth really worth it? Gloss or satin? I’ve always wondered with such a high cost why not just repaint the entire car?
Repainting the car does not offer the impact and scratch protection that the film would provide. The satin/matte look is more of an added bonus.

Is it worth it? That's really up to the owner to decide.
Only thing I'll add is that repainting is absolutely devastating to resale value. With film, the paint will be in almost factory condition when the film is removed- and the film is warrantied for some obnoxiously long period of time.

My wife's Macan was ordered in black with the full intent of wrapping it in Xpel Stealth, as mentioned above the matte/satin look is exactly why we did it. We absolutely love it.

image000000 (1).JPG

image000000 (2).JPG

L___I

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M440 GC
Are you saying you can get them UNDER the suggested pricing? There are a few that seem like a good idea, but pricing is higher than I expect to pay for some aftermarket options. All weather mats, all weather cargo, & roof rack have my attention.
These can be had for significantly less than MSRP from websites like wholesaleacuraparts.com and a few others, just need to locate the part numbers for each accessory you want and know you'll have to install yourself. Not really a big deal for the mats, but might be more intensive for the roof rack.

raisedhaze

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
DA1 Integra, Civic SI, S30, Duramax
These can be had for significantly less than MSRP from websites like wholesaleacuraparts.com and a few others, just need to locate the part numbers for each accessory you want and know you'll have to install yourself. Not really a big deal for the mats, but might be more intensive for the roof rack.
Thanks! I have done many extensive car projects, so a roof rack install is well within my capabilities.

I will check out those websites!

Sponsored

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!

Sponsored

VtecBuddy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru
Wow these two pics have me instantly sold on LCM. More angles please!!

Tw1stedlog1k

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M2 Competition (R.I.P.), ABP ITS
I said I wouldn't do a other silver or gray car but this looks good.

4ourth

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
WRX
Along the accessory lines…I installed the splash guards which look great with MBP since they are MBP for all I assume. I hated to lose the clean lines without, but living in the city with trucks required the body side molding. Thankfully with black they tend to blend in and don’t look as bad as I thought. They did have the added benefit of providing sound dampening since they are like rubber and have knocked out my passenger seat belt rattle.

969CBF55-D075-47DE-8F81-438037B95795.jpeg

meki22

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru Forester, LCM Integra Type-S
We need more photos of the LCM pronto! :D

Also, I cant believe how nice the Black is now that I'm seeing photos of it
Sponsored