First Name
Bao
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 A-Spec Tech 6MT
Build Thread
Link
On aftermarket units you can rewire the parking sensor wires to a ground (or a bypass wire) to have full function of the radio while driving. Has anyone attempted this or possibly have the wiring diagram of the infotainment system so i can attempt this. Using your voice to input NON English locations is terrible.
Sponsored

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
On aftermarket units you can rewire the parking sensor wires to a ground (or a bypass wire) to have full function of the radio while driving. Has anyone attempted this or possibly have the wiring diagram of the infotainment system so i can attempt this. Using your voice to input NON English locations is terrible.
Some of these use a PWM speed signal. I know on older Toyotas there was a kit you could buy to replicate this. Not sure what there is on the Honda world.

OP
OP
Baozzer

Baozzer

First Name
Bao
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 A-Spec Tech 6MT
Build Thread
Link
I think it's connected to the e brake because when i'm stopped holding the brake pedal the "vehicle setting" is grayed out. flip e brake on it becomes available

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I think it's connected to the e brake because when i'm stopped holding the brake pedal the "vehicle setting" is grayed out. flip e brake on it becomes available
True. Your right on the vehicle settings. Maybe someone has a wiring diagram we can look at?

jayy_swish

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra
There is no direct linkage/wire to the ebrake, most is ran through the can gateway. When it receives signal of the vehicle speed as well as receives/communicates the vehicle is in P (for CVT) or ebrake on for manuals then it unlocks features and settings

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
There is no direct linkage/wire to the ebrake, most is ran through the can gateway. When it receives signal of the vehicle speed as well as receives/communicates the vehicle is in P (for CVT) or ebrake on for manuals then it unlocks features and settings
Ah. Tough to spoof over Canbus unless your trying to steal a car through the headlight connection 🤣
Sponsored