Sponsored

ghostkp

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra 6MT
Still in the market for a type S. I’m on the list with courtesy Acura, although I got on the list early (April) I’m still 12th. Which is pretty far down and I’m not sure when it will be I will get my first choice color combo.

Im hesitant to get on too many lists as the deposit isn’t always refundable or only partially refundable. Courtesy Acura has been very up front. The sales manager im working with us Rick, honest gentleman. They stopped taking anymore on the waitlist as they don’t want to sit on people’s deposits for a year maybe more while not being able to promise anyone an ITS
Courtesy is fantastic! By far the best Acura Dealer in CO. Fisher is probably the worst in terms of integrity. The fact they told you they're getting five this year, when they told me 3, 3 weeks ago is telling. They also started at 5k markup + forced accessories, and I spoke to a a salesman in person the other day that gave me a printed quote with "no markup" that totaled up to 62k but it was only "just for accessories". They can't be trusted. Theyll keep changing it up, and I doubt they'll even honor a wait-list (I doubt they did with their demo which has been "sold" for weeks lmao) cause that company has preferred clients and says fuck the rest of us. That's what they did to me when they sold a Blue A-spec Tech from under me last year. Their collision and service departments are great though.

Mile high ain't bad. They kind of just mind their own business. But if you're young they'll act like you don't matter if you go in there.

AutoNation in Colorado Springs have a very respectable hustle. They're clearly trying to get as much markup as they can, the original guy I spoke to said 7500. BUT they do it in a non scummy way, they don't have a waitlist until they know what's coming in, far as I know.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Azkyrie6

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura TL, Acura MDX
Courtesy is fantastic! By far the best Acura Dealer in CO. Fisher is probably the worst in terms of integrity. The fact they told you they're getting five this year, when they told me 3, 3 weeks ago is telling. They also started at 5k markup + forced accessories, and I spoke to a a salesman in person the other day that gave me a printed quote with "no markup" that totaled up to 62k but it was only "just for accessories". They can't be trusted. Theyll keep changing it up, and I doubt they'll even honor a wait-list (I doubt they did with their demo which has been "sold" for weeks lmao) cause that company has preferred clients and says fuck the rest of us. That's what they did to me when they sold a Blue A-spec Tech from under me last year. Their collision and service departments are great though.

Mile high ain't bad. They kind of just mind their own business. But if you're young they'll act like you don't matter if you go in there.

AutoNation in Colorado Springs have a very respectable hustle. They're clearly trying to get as much markup as they can, the original guy I spoke to said 7500. BUT they do it in a non scummy way, they don't have a waitlist until they know what's coming in, far as I know.
Sounds like we both have very similar experiences with fisher Acura. We’ve gotten variances in adm, accessories or protection package markups but it’s adding up to around the same price out the door.

I’m not sure if you’re aware but if you have a deposit with them it is non-refundable. Information seems inconsistent whenever I ask them about the ITS.

I’ve purchased an Acura TL from courtesy before long ago. Seems like their integrity remains to this day. They’re never pushy, respectful and don’t overpromise anything. It’s the best one in the state for sure, beyond that looks like we’d have to go out of state

ghostkp

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra 6MT
Sounds like we both have very similar experiences with fisher Acura. We’ve gotten variances in adm, accessories or protection package markups but it’s adding up to around the same price out the door.

I’m not sure if you’re aware but if you have a deposit with them it is non-refundable. Information seems inconsistent whenever I ask them about the ITS.

I’ve purchased an Acura TL from courtesy before long ago. Seems like their integrity remains to this day. They’re never pushy, respectful and don’t overpromise anything. It’s the best one in the state for sure, beyond that looks like we’d have to go out of state
Nah, I on a wait-list with courtesy and Omaha. Trying to get AutoNation to quit playing and sell to me at MSRP but was told the salesman will get back to me when he finds out what he's getting. You saying their ADM is now 12k gives me the answer I'm looking for lol. They'll probably keep trying to get some ADM purchases and hit me up when they've given up, if they don't get em.

Azkyrie6

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura TL, Acura MDX
Nah, I on a wait-list with courtesy and Omaha. Trying to get AutoNation to quit playing and sell to me at MSRP but was told the salesman will get back to me when he finds out what he's getting. You saying their ADM is now 12k gives me the answer I'm looking for lol. They'll probably keep trying to get some ADM purchases and hit me up when they've given up, if they don't get em.
may the both of us get ours some time in the near future then :)

I don’t know much about Omaha, their deposits refundable? MSRP? Accessories? The nice thing is it’s right next door to us for a quick drive back

ghostkp

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra 6MT

I don’t know much about Omaha, their deposits refundable? MSRP? Accessories? The nice thing is it’s right next door to us for a quick drive back
MSRP, no accessories, Colorado package of ceramic and windshield coat. Can probably haggle on exchange for accessories, they're great too.

Sponsored

ghostkp

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra 6MT

Also, I hope so! I just need a week or so to calm down. With my car having been totaled recently, and being in dealer limbo, I'm stressing out hard about it 😭. I just need to relax and realize that we're so early in the process that it's not impossible that we'll get one, and definitely possible that we'll get the color we like.

BBauto

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ILX, waiting Integra Type S ( August 2023)
I thought this could be a good area to lists dealerships who sell at MSRP and those who are greedy. Post your findings
MSRP 🙌
Mandatory Add-ons 🤔
ADM 💩
Confirmed after price release ✅

Alabama
Alaska
Arizona

Acura of Tempe - $3k of dealer ADD 🤔
Chapman Acura in Tucson - ADM $5k💩
Arkansas
Acura of Fayetteville - MSRP +Acc $3,743🤔
California
Modesto - MSRP, no accessories🙌✅
Acura of Pleasanton - MSRP+ $1k Acc 🤔
Los Gatos Acura - $14k ADM 💩
Concord Acura - $15K ADM + ACC💩
Hopkins Acura of Redwood City - ADM + $19k💩
Stockton - $15K ADM 💩
Fairfield - $5-7K ADM 💩
Oakland - $10K ADM 💩
Fremont - $10K ADM 💩
Elk Grove - $10K ADM 💩
Niello - $10-20K ADM 💩
DCH Tustin - $15K ADM (allotted 20!)💩
Spreen Acura- Riverside- 5-10k over 💩“they don’t know”​
Family Motors Acura- Bakersfield- 5k over 💩
Marin Acura- Corte Madre- 15k over💩
Ball Acura- National City- 5k over💩
Metro Acura SoCal - ADM +$20k 💩🤢
Kearny Mesa Acura (San Diego) - ADM +$10k💩
Cerritos Acura - ADM $15k💩💩
San Francisco Acura - ADM +20k 🤮💩
Stevens Creek Acura - ADM +$7,500💩
All Dealership ? - ADM💩
Colorado
AutoNation Acura of Colorado Springs - ADM +$7500💩
Courtesy Acura- ADM 💩
Fisher Acura of Boulder - +$2k ADM + $6k Acc💩
Courtesy Acura of Littleton - MSRP + $1,500 ACC🤔
Mile High Acura of Aurora - +$10k ADM💩
Conneticut
Acura of Berlin - MSRP or ADM😢
Acura of Avon - MSRP if you buy 2 Vehicles🤣
Acura by Executive - ADM +$10k💩
Acura of Stamford - ADM +$5k💩
Devan Acura Norwalk - ADM $5k 💩
Delaware
Florida

Duval Acura Jacksonville - MSRP + Acc🤔
Acura of Orange Park Jacksonville - ADM +8k💩💩
Georgia
Carland Acura - ADM +$5k 💩
Acura of Athens - MSRP 👍
Naley Acura - MSRP👍✅
Acura of Columbus - ADM +$5k 💩
Hawaii
Idaho
Illinois

Arlington Acura - ADM +$5k​
Woodfield Acura - ADM +$10k💩
McGrath downtown Chicago - ADM + $10k 💩
Mullers Woodfield Acura +$13k Acc💩
Indiana
Don Ayres Acura in Fort Wayne - MSRP🙌
Ed Martin- MSRP +Acc 🤔
Iowa
Johnston Acura - ADM +$10k 💩
Kansas
Kentucky

Neil Huffman of Oxmoor - MSRP🙌✅ $500 Depost​
Louisiana
Maine
Maryland

Acura of Ellicott City - MSRP 🙌
Acura Hunt Valley - MSRP 🙌
Acura of Laurel - $1,500 discount available 😲🙌
Rosenthal Acura - ADM +$1k 🤔
Chevy Chase Acura - ADM +$5k 💩
Pohanka Acura - ADM💩
Criswell Acura - ADM $2-3k 💩
Massachusetts
Acura of Auburn - MSRP + Acc $8k💩
Acura of Peabody-MSRP +ACCS🤔✅
Non-refundable deposit​
Michigan
Fox Acura Ann Arbor - MSRP + $5,000 ACC+ $3,000 ADM 💩
Minnesota
Luther Acura - MSRP 🙌✅
Bloomington Acura - MSRP🙌✅
Mississippi
Missouri

St Louis Mungenast Acura - MSRP🙌✅
Frank Leta Acura - MSRP +$1,500 Accs🤔
Montana
Nebraska

Acura of Omaha: MSRP + $1200 accessories 🤔
Nevada
Findlay Acura Henderson - ADM + $7,500💩
CardinaleWay Acura Las Vegas- ADM + $20k 💩
New Hampshire
Sunnyside Acura in Nashua - MSRP 🙌✅
New Jersey
Clinton Acura - MSRP 🙌
Princeton Acura - ADM + $3,500💩
Ramsey Acura - ADM + $7k💩
Elite Acura in South Jersey - ADM +5k💩
Autosport Acura of Denville - ADM +$5k💩
DCH Montclair Acura - ADM +$10k💩💩
Island Acura - ADM +$10k💩
New Mexico
Montano Acura - ADM +$10k💩
New York
West Here Acura - MSRP🙌
Huntington - ADM +$10k💩
Island Acura - ADM +$5k 💩
Acura of Westchester - ADM + $5k 💩
Curry Acura - ADM💩
Smithtown Acura - ADM💩
Acura of Wappinger Falls - ADM +$10k💩💩
Rallye Acura - ADM +$15k💩💩
North Carolina
Leith Acura - MSRP or better🙌
Hendrick Acura in Charlotte - MSRP 🙌✅
Apple Tree Acura -Type S $10k ADM 💩💩
Johnson City Acura - Type S ADM💩
North Dakota
Ohio

Columbia - MSRP🙌✅
Columbus Acura- MSRP🙌✅
Lindsay Acura in Columbus - ADM+$5k 💩
Jeff Wyler Fairfield- ADM💩💩💩

Oklahoma
Post Oak Acura in Tulsa - MSRP + ACC $2,090🤔

Oregon
Ron Tonkin Acura - ADM +$5k ACC+ $850 💩
Acura of Salem - ADM +$3k💩
Pennsylvania
Baierl Acura in Wexford - MSRP🙌
Bobby Rahal Acura - MSRP🙌

Rhode Island
South Carolina

Fred Anderson Acura -MSRP?​

South Dakota
Tennessee

Harper Acura in Knoxville - MSRP+$300 Accs🤔
Force Acura in Nashville - MSRP + $5000 for Type S✅
Texas
Gunn acura in San Antonio -ADM in Acc $6685💩
Grubbs Acura in Grapevine - ADM +10k ACC +11k 💩💩
North Austin Acura - MSRP + $1200ACC 🤔
Sterling McCall - ADM +$3k + $2495 "protection package 💩
Fox Acura of El Paso $10k ADM💩
John Eagle Acura Houston - ADM $5k💩
Classic Acura Beaumont- ADM+Accs💩💩
Hiley Acura in Fort Worth - ADM💩
Team Gillman Acura Houston - $3k DEP +ADM+ACC $10k💩
Goodson Acura - ADM + $5k​

Utah
Vermont
Virginia

Crown Acura in Richmond - MSRP 🙌✅
Radley Acura in Alexandria - MSRP ask for Bob🙌✅
Karen Radley Acura of Woodbridge- +$5kADM💩
Pohanka Acura Chantilly - ADM $5k💩
[/INDENT]Newport News, VA: ADM + $2,500💩[/INDENT]
Hall Acura in Virginia Beach - ADM $2,500 💩
Priority Acura Chesapeake - ADM $10K💩
Washington
Acura of Lynnwood - MSRP🙌 In-state only.​
Hinshaw Acura-ADM💩
Spokane (automation) - ADM💩
Acura of Seattle - ADM💩

West Virginia
Wisconsin

Acura of Brookfield - MSRP🙌

Wyoming

BBauto

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ILX, waiting Integra Type S ( August 2023)
Also, I hope so! I just need a week or so to calm down. With my car having been totaled recently, and being in dealer limbo, I'm stressing out hard about it 😭. I just need to relax and realize that we're so early in the process that it's not impossible that we'll get one, and definitely possible that we'll get the color we like.
I felt the same way until I got my build date, hang in there!

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!

Sponsored

jmoncer

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'95 300ZX TT, '13 Frontier, '24 Integra Type S
Courtesy Acura, Lexington Kentucky
MSRP + Dealer Accessories (Launch edition, but I wanted all of those accessories).
No markup.

Update for Neil Huffman, Acura of Oxmore (Louisville) - They wanted $78,000 for the same car I bought above. So about $18,000 markup.

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Courtesy Acura, Lexington Kentucky
MSRP + Dealer Accessories (Launch edition, but I wanted all of those accessories).
No markup.

Update for Neil Huffman, Acura of Oxmore (Louisville) - They wanted $78,000 for the same car I bought above. So about $18,000 markup.
Did either offer a reservation without accessories? Or was this buying the demo car?

jmoncer

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'95 300ZX TT, '13 Frontier, '24 Integra Type S
At Courtesy Acura I could have put down a deposit for one of their "allocated" vehicles, which they said they would they have 2 before the end of the year, with zero markup. The ITS I purchased had 25 miles on it, so if it was their "Demo" it was barely that.

spyder

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2015 IS350, 2019 TT Roadster, 2024 ITS
At Courtesy Acura I could have put down a deposit for one of their "allocated" vehicles, which they said they would they have 2 before the end of the year, with zero markup. The ITS I purchased had 25 miles on it, so if it was their "Demo" it was barely that.
I think this worked out great for you. Not having to wait or overpay is great and you got a demo with essentially no miles on it.

I went to test drive a demo in the early afternoon on launch day and that car already had 36 miles on it.

Hype R

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 RDX A-spec
Drove a demo at my local dealer, was intelligent enough to bring my wife along. After she saw it and my shit eating grin the deal was done. Placed my deposit today for the next allotment available in white/red!
Ed Martin
Indianapolis
MSRP
Sponsored