Sponsored

Lunar Silver Metallic

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
This is just my opinion which is worth its weight in flies on crap, but it's a surprise to me that when looking at the A-spec that I was super picky on colors. The Type S however, just looks good in EVERY single damn color. It's crazy that just a few exterior changes between the models can make such a big difference visually.

Sponsored

OP
OP
evanescent03

evanescent03

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Z06; '24 PWP ITS
This is just my opinion which is worth its weight in flies on crap, but it's a surprise to me that when looking at the A-spec that I was super picky on colors. The Type S however, just looks good in EVERY single damn color. It's crazy that just a few exterior changes between the models can make such a big difference visually.
I feel like this is true of most cars that just look good… I was more concerned about having the interior color of my choice on this car… Black inside and as long as the exterior was not red, I would take anything. Red looks good too but I just don’t want to own it.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
I feel like this is true of most cars that just look good… I was more concerned about having the interior color of my choice on this car… Black inside and as long as the exterior was not red, I would take anything. Red looks good too but I just don’t want to own it.
Same here - I like the red & other colors as well, just don't want to POP on the road as much as gray. 😄

OP
OP
evanescent03

evanescent03

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Z06; '24 PWP ITS
Same here - I like the red & other colors as well, just don't want to POP on the road as much as gray. 😄
i did want ABP but i'll be happy with silver. they all have their pros/cons. maybe i'll trade for an ABP later if i end up loving the integra platform!

Last edited:

6-Speedio

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic Type R
Silver is going to be the rarest color for the ITS. Acura (at least in Canada) indicated only 3% of ITS’ sold will be in silver.

OP
OP
evanescent03

evanescent03

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Z06; '24 PWP ITS
Silver is going to be the rarest color for the ITS. Acura (at least in Canada) indicated only 3% of ITS’ sold will be in silver.
Interesting … where did you see that info?

Last edited:

Sponsored

terrytek

First Name
terry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
02 Protege
I can't lie I thought silver wouldn't be as rare as that figure would make it out, considering most cars on the road these days are stuck in a sea of black, white, beige, or silver. But this is also an ITS we're talking about, it's no ordinary car.

6-Speedio

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic Type R
I can't lie I thought silver wouldn't be as rare as that figure would make it out, considering most cars on the road these days are stuck in a sea of black, white, beige, or silver. But this is also an ITS we're talking about, it's no ordinary car.
I agree. The silver also seems to flow so well with the rest of the car. Red calipers, dark grey wheels, black accents...

I have a Tiger Eye on order but continue to really think about silver. What worries me is the eventual resale. It might be really good due to rarity. It also might be bad due to no one actually wanting it and as such, it being produced in low volumes.

I have a friend who decided to go with silver because he has young kids and knows the silver will cover any scratches that happen overtime. I like the understated look of silver myself, all while looking so good in the sun with that strong metallic flake.