Sponsored

zooka

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S 2014 FJ Cruiser 2024 4Runner
Mungenast was the best experience for me too. The salesman put me on a list without requiring deposit. Just wanted my name, phone, and color preference. Need to tell him to remove me though.

If you're willing to go out of state the two Minneapolis dealers both were at MSRP with $1000 deposits. They were pleasant. Also, Acura Columbus is an MSRP dealer too.
Mungenast is the Best, this is my 3rd Acura from them. My ITS is in Transit, they were hoping for Delivery this Mon/Tues but didn't happen they are still hopeful for this week though
Sponsored

VtecBuddy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru
I just wanted to briefly share my purchase experience of my ITS only because I'm reading all of these posts of people waiting months and months for one. I can give you a tiny bit of background also. I didn't really know a whole lot about the Integra Type S even though I'm a huge car nut. Two weekends ago just to kill some time I took my son for a ride to a local dealership that had their white demo in stock in their showroom. I just wanted to see one in person. I truly thought it was incredible. The lines, the wheels, the stance, all the carbon fiber. I couldn't stop thinking about it day after day. I friggin loved it! My dealership, like many others wanted $10k markup. I respectfully told them I wasn't interested but I secretly was. My sales advisor was a real gentleman. Not pushy at all. Very knowledgeable and super nice. We stayed in touch via text and he kept sending me lower numbers. $5k over sticker, then it was $3k, then it was $1k, then it was MSRP. Long story less long, I took delivery of the car on Tuesday at $500 off of MSRP. The moral of this post is there are dealerships out there willing to negotiate. Of course they shoot for the moon but will settle for much less! Be consistent and firm and don't let these dealers tell you lies! Good luck ITS hunting everyone, I'm loving mine :)

Whz5i9h.jpg
Congrats! What state are you in? $500 below MSRP is a hell of a deal when you compare to what California dealers are asking...

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!

Sponsored

2015FB6

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Civic Type R R-13973
OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
What dealer is this in NJ? I just requested to join the group and can't see the whole post. I called a bunch of dealers in NJ last week with silver cars and they were either all sold or +5k. I would be flying in from Cleveland OH so I didn't try too hard on the ones initially saying +5k.
I asked but no info yet

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
What dealer is this in NJ? I just requested to join the group and can't see the whole post. I called a bunch of dealers in NJ last week with silver cars and they were either all sold or +5k. I would be flying in from Cleveland OH so I didn't try too hard on the ones initially saying +5k.
Pm sent

Patio208

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Mustang Shelby GT 500
Mcagrath Acura of Morton Grove (Illinois) my dealership of purchase reached out to me today. Asking $3-5k over. Currently 2 in stock. White and Tiger Eye. Ask for Renny the GM and let him know Patrick sent you. He's easy to work with, I assume you can get it for $3k over if you ask.
IMG_20230822_230055.png

ehhhhh

First Name
Serena
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ScoobyDoo Impreza
North Austin the salesman I talked to was Adam. He was good. Said $1200 in accessories but no ADM and would take a deposit to get put on their list. A week ago he said they're at 25 people.
Went back to Austin, and got this back for a Tiger's Eye and Orchid they've got in transit.... now time to make some decisions!!
Screenshot_20230823-101712.png

Sponsored

suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MDX Type S; Integra Type S, Bronco Sport
Went back to Austin, and got this back for a Tiger's Eye and Orchid they've got in transit.... now time to make some decisions!!
Screenshot_20230823-101712.png
You mean to tell me with everyone in line, nobody wanted a Tiger Eye? That’s interesting. I would tell them to take off the extras or are there extras you want? Swap them out? Who are you dealing with?

ehhhhh

First Name
Serena
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ScoobyDoo Impreza
You mean to tell me with everyone in line, nobody wanted a Tiger Eye? That’s interesting. I would tell them to take off the extras or are there extras you want? Swap them out? Who are you dealing with?
I guess not?? I'm mostly just trying to decide whether to wait for an Apex Blue or go with the Tiger Eye ....

To be honest, there's been such choppy communication that I'm not sure who exactly sent me this. The number it came from was Nicole, who I'd been talking to first (before she stopped replying and seemed to fall off the face of the earth), but the quote says James, signed off by the manager Sean, which is who I left a voicemail for yesterday asking for a price and that I'd be interested in putting a deposit down for either an Apex Blue or Tiger Eye... and then I get this today with no explanation 😂

I've asked for an ETA, so we'll see if they respond

suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MDX Type S; Integra Type S, Bronco Sport
I guess not?? I'm mostly just trying to decide whether to wait for an Apex Blue or go with the Tiger Eye ....

To be honest, there's been such choppy communication that I'm not sure who exactly sent me this. The number it came from was Nicole, who I'd been talking to first (before she stopped replying and seemed to fall off the face of the earth), but the quote says James, signed off by the manager Sean, which is who I left a voicemail for yesterday asking for a price and that I'd be interested in putting a deposit down for either an Apex Blue or Tiger Eye... and then I get this today with no explanation 😂

I've asked for an ETA, so we'll see if they respond
Sean is one of the Managers; he does exist 😉. Looking on Acuras website, I don’t see a Tiger Eye in transit to the dealership, at least not at this very moment.

Both are great colors. You can only get the TEP on the Type S. I’d ask yourself which one can you see yourself with 5 years from now? Will you get tired of one of the colors over the other?

As for those accessories, they put them on every car, tell them to take them off. They’ve done them for mine. The window tint I don’t mind. We are in Texas 🥵.
Sponsored