Sponsored

Canada ordering

N4nn3r

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ITS
What I have learnt …..There are 2 types of car loans available with your bank….one is a kind in which you can pay off all loan before time….thus, cutting further interest rates and with no penalty ……

And then the other type of loan is that Although if you pay off all loan…..you still Have to pay all interest amount which was initially calculated at the time of signing agreement. ………and there might be penalty as well..

LOAN FROM THE DEALERS…..I am sure that although you opt to pay off all loan …..still you need to pay interest which was calculated initially at the time of signing agreement……and yes there could be penalty as well
I financed through Honda finance and it’s an open loan where you can make as many lump sum payments to your principal. I confirmed with my sales guy that there’s no penalty and it just hits your principal. Your monthly will just readjust to the new principal remainder. I have yet to confirm this with Honda finance but I will double check my contract lol. I really hope it isn’t the one where you still owe the stupid interest.
Sponsored

lz23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
z
I financed through Honda finance and it’s an open loan where you can make as many lump sum payments to your principal. I confirmed with my sales guy that there’s no penalty and it just hits your principal. Your monthly will just readjust to the new principal remainder. I have yet to confirm this with Honda finance but I will double check my contract lol. I really hope it isn’t the one where you still owe the stupid interest.
So almost 2 years ago I ordered a nissan Z and when it didn't look like I would ever see one I ordered the Type S ,well a few days ago I get a call telling me the Type S was in ,then yesterday I get a call telling me my Z has been shipped and will be in Nov 18.I wish I could keep both but have to decide by the weekend which one to get.Very difficult decision to make.

Midnight_VTEC

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
DE5 Integra Type S
So almost 2 years ago I ordered a nissan Z and when it didn't look like I would ever see one I ordered the Type S ,well a few days ago I get a call telling me the Type S was in ,then yesterday I get a call telling me my Z has been shipped and will be in Nov 18.I wish I could keep both but have to decide by the weekend which one to get.Very difficult decision to make.
What province are you in?

zozi8816

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Model3
my local dealership in BC also got a TEP sitting in their showroom.
apparently someone cancelled and AGM asked me if I want it even though I ordered a blue one.
I am going in on Sunday to look at it and numbers.
looks like cars are trickling in to Canada again.

Negitoro7

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Winter beater currently
Got the call from my BC dealer that a white Type S is now available to me since the person in front of me backed out last minute, and I’m now first on the list. White, Carbon, and Blue were my choices, in order.

Unfortunately the timing isn’t right for me as I was expecting it in the winter or beyond. As well, Apex Blue has recently become my possible first choice (for the interior black colour as much as the exterior paint).

Sponsored

acklam

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra Type S; IS 500; Boxster; Gallardo SL
2351697E-834F-41EE-84A2-E29FC12BE728.jpeg

Finally it’s my turn. My dealer said I am the 13th they’ve delivered, and they are expecting only 3 more cars this year. 1 will be blue. All the other and delivered are white, black or silver.

I was originally waiting for TEP, and white was my 2nd choice.

Oh, and my “first mod” arrived timely today too :). Phantom mat ordered from Costco. Great fit!
BE11E80A-E898-4187-931D-0F03A350F73C.jpeg

lz23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
z
2351697E-834F-41EE-84A2-E29FC12BE728.jpeg

Finally it’s my turn. My dealer said I am the 13th they’ve delivered, and they are expecting only 3 more cars this year. 1 will be blue. All the other and delivered are white, black or silver.

I was originally waiting for TEP, and white was my 2nd choice.

Oh, and my “first mod” arrived timely today too :). Phantom mat ordered from Costco. Great fit!
BE11E80A-E898-4187-931D-0F03A350F73C.jpeg
My white one is sitting at the dealer, was called a few days ago. Don't know if I will take it though I find that the paint on the front and rear bumpers on all the white ones do not match the body of the car.I think this would bother me eveytime I looked at it.Seems the only colors that match are the blue and black cars

zozi8816

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Model3
1696077197935.png

dealers are having trouble moving these it seems.

zozi8816

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Model3
@Negitoro7 was it a langley one by any chance?
they called me twice and I missed it now i wonder if it was them reaching out to people

DramosRG

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
‘18 Civic Hatchback ST | ‘24 ITS
Just got my ITS last night and it is my first manual car. I stalled it a couple of times on my way back home. 😅

Sponsored