Integra23

Integra23

First Name
Not Integra23
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Model E if ours already had the folding Chipsets.. I'm not sure didn't crack mine open. If it does you can save some cash

Screenshot_20231115-164743.png

tekboi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A-Spec Tech
Model E if ours already had the folding Chipsets.. I'm not sure didn't crack mine open. If it does you can save some cash

Screenshot_20231115-164743.png
Yeah, easy to check, just one screw and the rest is just clips on the edges. As for the A-Spec Tech, it didn't have the folding chipset.

Sponsored

dockleryxk

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
DE5
I have Model C from MIKstore.
Ah I thought you were meaning you had different mirrors or something that gave you more of a view of curbs or something. I'm guessing you just have them tilted down some already then.

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

First Name
Not Integra23
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Ah I thought you were meaning you had different mirrors or something that gave you more of a view of curbs or something. I'm guessing you just have them tilted down some already then.
Oh sorry. Yeah the full kit from MIK came with a wider view mirror. At least it seems like it did. I had the tilt function on my Aspec and didn't like it. It would move to far down and I couldn't see the rear of the car. My big issue is the crappy backup lights we have. At night I have to tap the brake as I'm backing up to illuminate the curb

dockleryxk

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
DE5
Oh sorry. Yeah the full kit from MIK came with a wider view mirror. At least it seems like it did. I had the tilt function on my Aspec and didn't like it. It would move to far down and I couldn't see the rear of the car. My big issue is the crappy backup lights we have. At night I have to tap the brake as I'm backing up to illuminate the curb
Yeah that sucks... now I'm second-guessing installing the reverse tilt kit

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

First Name
Not Integra23
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Yeah that sucks... now I'm second-guessing installing the reverse tilt kit
Suma also offers wide view mirrors. I have a brand new set I'm looking to offload.😉

dockleryxk

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
DE5
Suma also offers wide view mirrors. I have a brand new set I'm looking to offload.😉
LOL I love the plug. My mirrors are just fine for me thank you. If you don't mind me asking, what stopped you from wanting to install them?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

First Name
Not Integra23
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
LOL I love the plug. My mirrors are just fine for me thank you. If you don't mind me asking, what stopped you from wanting to install them?
The blue tint. I was worried it would make it even more difficult at night.

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

First Name
Not Integra23
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 A spec tech package 6 MT
i guess we do need the more expensive Option C
Well, its worth popping yours open to double check. From my understanding sometimes Honda/Acura will pick parts off the shelf depending on what's available. It's very easy and you never know.

Also, I saw some discussion above about the reverse tilt feature on the tech package. Be advised that the C kit will eliminate that feature. The only way to keep it would be to open up the C kit passenger mirror and do some modding.

Personally I don't find the reverse tilt all that useful.

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

First Name
Not Integra23
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Well, its worth popping yours open to double check. From my understanding sometimes Honda/Acura will pick parts off the shelf depending on what's available. It's very easy and you never know.

Also, I saw some discussion above about the reverse tilt feature on the tech package. Be advised that the C kit will eliminate that feature. The only way to keep it would be to open up the C kit passenger mirror and do some modding.

Personally I don't find the reverse tilt all that useful.
Yeah I can check. I have my factory module laying around somewhere from my Type S.
Sponsored