Sponsored

Buy now at MSRP or wait for details on 2025

Krazydan19

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Model x, model 3, Rdx, triumph, ITS
You lost my interest at “I don’t wash my cars often”. you’re not one of the humans that likes to spray washer fluid while driving and just covers all the clean cars behind you!??!
🤪

What color did you get ? This is going on to long now? 😝😜
Sponsored

OP
OP
Vinnie

Vinnie

First Name
Vinnie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 ITS LSM
You lost my interest at “I don’t wash my cars often”. you’re not one of the humans that likes to spray washer fluid while driving and just covers all the clean cars behind you!??!
🤪

What color did you get ? This is going on to long now? 😝😜
Hahaha going in in 2 hours and 18 minutes.

Sponsored

SilverRocket

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LSM ITS
I’m soooo sorry to keep everyone waiting! Went with silver, but everyone is right. There are no bad colors with the ITS.
With the trade in hahah also confirmed LSM won’t be offered for MY 25
IMG_8835.jpeg
IMG_8845.jpeg
Congratulations and welcome to the club.

Out of curiosity who confirmed the no LSM for 2025 and where did they get this info? I've been following this rumor with other members over the past few months and it's only been wild speculation.

It would make the 2024 an absolute unicorn because let's say they did get the full 3600 out in the 24MY. Various sources point to a roughly 3% LSM production which would mean only about 100 of them in all of North America. It both excites and disappoints me.

egxflash

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type-S
I’m soooo sorry to keep everyone waiting! Went with silver, but everyone is right. There are no bad colors with the ITS.
With the trade in hahah also confirmed LSM won’t be offered for MY 25
IMG_8835.jpeg
IMG_8845.jpeg
@Vinnie you freakin delivered! Outstanding!

Congrats and yes, there really isn't a bad color on this car.

Sponsored

SilverRocket

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LSM ITS
Someone on the forums actually did the thing they said they would. This never happens. Congrats on choosing the best color, enjoy!
I used to frequent a general car forum where a someone started a thread talking about how he was going to get a Mustang GT and he ended up buying a Dodge Dart. I'm fairly certain they are still being made fun of to this day

Audio79

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra 99
I told you no more slive 😮💨 but we getting a new color.

FW14B

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, White/Red
They even increased the price of the 2024 part way. I believe the difference was $1000 and it was just a quiet adjustment.
I just got a white ITS, which was still with the old MSRP ($50800 + $600 color + Delivery). So, it started with $1000 lower price and the dealer gave wheel locks, all weather mats (floor and trunk) and splash guards, which I was thinking of getting anyway, for free as well as no doc fee. $52,595 included everything. I could have got a little more for trade in (2021, WRX-LMT, 6MT), but it was an easy purchase.

OP
OP
Vinnie

Vinnie

First Name
Vinnie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 ITS LSM
Congratulations and welcome to the club.

Out of curiosity who confirmed the no LSM for 2025 and where did they get this info? I've been following this rumor with other members over the past few months and it's only been wild speculation.

It would make the 2024 an absolute unicorn because let's say they did get the full 3600 out in the 24MY. Various sources point to a roughly 3% LSM production which would mean only about 100 of them in all of North America. It both excites and disappoints me.
i was speaking with the finance guy about colors and MY25. he's been with Acura for almost 20 years I think? He seemed much more knowledgeable than my salesman. either way, he said LSM is being replaced by a new silver that will be a price bump. basically the same color but they can charge more for it.

SilverRocket

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LSM ITS
i was speaking with the finance guy about colors and MY25. he's been with Acura for almost 20 years I think? He seemed much more knowledgeable than my salesman. either way, he said LSM is being replaced by a new silver that will be a price bump. basically the same color but they can charge more for it.
Thanks. The new silver is likely the urban grey pearl(UGP) that has been spreading to all the models. It's not really silver though.

The 2025 MDX Types S will have it, the refreshed 2024 TLX-TS already has it but in the case of the TLX, it still kept the LSM as the standard paint color. Maybe 2025 it'll disappear?

Anyway, long story short, if it was the sales guy, I'd say it has the potential to be BS to try and pressure you into a sale but the finance guy, he doesn't need to pressure you unless it's about extended warranties or useless services that they make a mint on.

I'd say it's all but confirmed.
Sponsored