Sponsored

Central NC ITS/CTR Meet-up

Brittania

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 Toyota Camry
I'm putting this here to see if anyone in the central NC area wants to have a little FL5/DE5 meet-up this summer. I figure we can pick a central location to meet up, then take our little convoy on a fun drive on some backroads and then grab some breakfast or lunch somewhere together. While it's great talking to you guys online, it's way better meeting in person and these cars seem to attract good people. I'm thinking a Saturday or Sunday morning would be best, and once we get a solid group together we'll work out the date and locations. If you're interested, respond to this post with the city you're from and any suggestions on meet-up spots, restaurants, or nice backroad drives you know of.

So far we have StingertimeNC (Southern Pines)and HappyKasper (Durham)with their DE5s, plus me and my FL5(Apex).

20240531_193056.jpg
Sponsored

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Sundays are slow on the forum. LOL. Gotta be a few more that want to hang out.

OP
OP
Brittania

Brittania

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 Toyota Camry
I just bumped the thread over at civicxi.com and it looks like a couple more FL5s are interested. I was thinking maybe 6/28 or 6/29 would be good days to try and do this. What do you think @StingertimeNC ?

Sponsored

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
ugh, I'm out of town the end of that week through the weekend.

OP
OP
Brittania

Brittania

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 Toyota Camry
Sat 13 would work! It's on my Calendar.

I set the date for 7/13 and said we'd probably meet up around 8am, go for a little ride and grab some breakfast somewhere. Right now we've got mostly wake county guys plus you and hopefully @HappyKasper from Durham so Im thinking of meeting somewhere in wake county.

CatBus

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra Type S
Have some friends in Raleigh. So wife might be into this drive/meetup. Would be coming up from further south but might be able to join

Sponsored

HappyKasper

First Name
Kasper
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra 2024 Type S
Jzilla "Under the Lights at Charlotte Motor Speedway presented by Gran Turismo East" - I have not been there, it will be my second track event ever after Barber this weekend.

jorr19

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Highlander :(
I hope I can join all of you next year. Have to be a big boy and pay off the Highlander first!

OP
OP
Brittania

Brittania

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 Toyota Camry
Oh no I'm in Charlotte for a track day on 7/13!!! We could do a meetup there?
Jzilla "Under the Lights at Charlotte Motor Speedway presented by Gran Turismo East" - I have not been there, it will be my second track event ever after Barber this weekend.
Damn, your Integra's gonna have more track miles on it than street miles. I didn't even know they had events like that in Charlotte but it looks like fun. I'm definitely interested in going there next year but I'm going down to Florida 4th of July week which will take my bank account down from being sad to being dangerous 😅. I think by the fall I will be ready to try my first track event, and I definitely want to do Tail of the Dragon in October.
How is your car doing on track with this heat? The only under hood mods I want to do are downpipe and heat reduction so I'm trying to figure out what combination people are having success with, especially people who are doing summer track events, before I start.
Hope you are having fun this weekend and we'll stay in touch and maybe we can set up a track day this fall.
Sponsored