Canada ordering

Hondafanboy

First Name
Preet
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra TypeS
Nah, though it doesn't affect the Type R production I could see it going three years, same as the Type R, so it would be MY2026 would be the final year. All guesses of course.
I don't know what the differences would be market wise in terms of units for Vancouver but, speaking for myself, I put a downpayment back in June 2023 and was 11th at my dealership. I was offered a car three times, September, November and this past May. I've been holding off on the Type S for a Type R but at least in Ontario, people are receiving them. My dealership considered small as well. I have seen them marked up here in Ontario, seems like they're around $5K regardless of mileage.
so when you refused to take car for 3 times…..will your name go all the way down in waiting list or it will be same at 11th position? Sorry if it’s a dumb question…..I never been in this process before……and do we need to mention any reason for rejecting the car !!?…and what if the ETA is already issued…!?…….i never knew that it could be possible to hold also ….
Sponsored

onepointsix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TW FG2 & SGP FL5
so when you refused to take car for 3 times…..will your name go all the way down in waiting list or it will be same at 11th position? Sorry if it’s a dumb question…..I never been in this process before……and do we need to mention any reason for rejecting the car !!?…and what if the ETA is already issued…!?…….i never knew that it could be possible to hold also ….
They’ve just gone to the next person in line. I’m probably up at the top at this point. They’ve had to my knowledge 15-16 Type S units come in by my count. This past time, they called and told me the car was going to be a week away so I had some time to decide, but it ended up coming within a few days of the call. Funny enough, I actually saw the car on the way to work and wondered if it was going to my dealership and they called a few hours later saying it came earlier than expected. I was upfront with my sales guy and told him I had deposit with a Honda dealership and he was cool about it. With the limited number of Type Rs, a lot of buyers have switched to or have the Type S as a backup, so he understands.

SilverRocket

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LSM ITS
Now, the bad news: there are only about 300 of these Integras allotted for Canada this year, and most, if not all, are spoken for.
https://www.thestar.com/autos/what-...cle_a6d90580-7566-5760-a275-bbf5c474ae3d.html

This figure could have changed, and maybe it was only in relation to the number of units in 2023 but I would imagine if there are only about 300 in Canada for the 24MY (up to summer 2024), I'd surmise that 200-250 would probably end up in either the greater Toronto, Montreal or Vancouver areas with the remainder sprinkled around to the rest of Canada. For example, I don't see the ITS being a huge mover in the maritimes.

Sponsored

SilverRocket

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LSM ITS
Got my integra type s liquid carbon today :) paid retail price with no special option that I did not want...
What dealer if you don't mind me asking? I got mine from Laval and they got me with maybe $500 of options I wouldn't have wanted, $2k total. $500 to get the color I absolutely wanted, don't regret it one bit.

DomGSR-T

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 ITS - 98 Integra GSR-T - 08 TL-S M6
I also had a deposit at laval and they wanted me to get stupid useless option... I said no... and they kept on calling back... and they finally wanted to sell me a 100% stock one... I also said no since Acura Brossard were nice with me and did not force me to get anything... I also bought my 98 integra gsr there and my tl-s m6...

Sponsored

SilverRocket

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LSM ITS
I also had a deposit at laval and they wanted me to get stupid useless option... I said no... and they kept on calling back... and they finally wanted to sell me a 100% stock one... I also said no since Acura Brossard were nice with me and did not force me to get anything... I also bought my 98 integra gsr there and my tl-s m6...
They are high on fumes there. Again had I not specifically wanted a Lunar Silver Metallic which nobody else seemed to be getting, I would have told them to F off.

Like they had in September a really nice white ITS on the floor when I went to go put my deposit, but it had $7k of extras, one of which were white painted stock rims they had powder coated. I was beautiful but not $65kCad before tax beautiful.

Anyway, the story behind it was that the person who put the deposit and asked for the options didn't pass the credit check so they had it for sale to the next person. I mean what business in their right mind does that level of customization without first checking. But by the time I went back a few weeks later it was already gone so they definitely had their share of "shut up and take my money" come through and probably felt emboldened to add extras.

Tomoca

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TLX Type S

Midnight_VTEC

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
DE5 Integra Type S

onepointsix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TW FG2 & SGP FL5
Last Tuesday, someone on the Canadian Facebook FL5/DE5 group mentioned that he heard the MY25 DE5 was being cancelled due to higher ups in Japan disliking the fact that it exists. While I don't believe it for a second, why would Honda/Acura put the development time into a car, just to cancel it a year after its release? Has anyone else heard or read the same thing? Just curious.
Sponsored