Sponsored

Any word on the 2025 type S?

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Apex Blue Pearl ITS
Has there been any info regarding when the 2025 ITS will be announced / released? I'm in the market but also not in a huge rush, so I'd love to hear about changes if 2025 info is imminent.

Thanks in advance!

Update: Still no word on the 2025 model so I jumped on the opportunity to get an apex blue pearl ITS. Loving it so far!
Sponsored

Last edited:

VtecBuddy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru
Has there been any info regarding when the 2025 ITS will be announced / released? I'm in the market but also not in a huge rush, so I'd love to hear about changes if 2025 info is imminent.

Thanks in advance!
The Acura website says 2025 Type S coming this summer, so I imagine we should see some info within the next month or so. My local dealer said the 2024s he currently has on the way are probably going to be the last round of 2024s, and after that he'll start receiving 2025s.

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Apex Blue Pearl ITS
The Acura website says 2025 Type S coming this summer, so I imagine we should see some info within the next month or so. My local dealer said the 2024s he currently has on the way are probably going to be the last round of 2024s, and after that he'll start receiving 2025s.
That's very helpful, thank you!

Peteb17

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S

Thanks in advance!
Was at the dealer a few days ago they said the 2025 is going to be the same car.

Sponsored

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Only thing the 25 will offer is a slightly higher MSRP.

VtecBuddy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru
Probably true. Honda usually doesn't do anything for 3 years. Other than raise the price, LOL.
Idk the FK8 had some minor tweaks before the main refresh. They added a volume knob, a glove box light, and some ambient lighting in 2019. Also there were changes to available colors several times over its run. Maybe there's a chance urban gray comes to the Integra? Most probably no real changes though.

Sponsored

Tw1stedlog1k

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M2 Competition (R.I.P.), ABP ITS
I remember picking up some tidbit about Lunar Silver being discontinued after 2024 and replaced with a more premium silver, with an upcharge of course. I don't remember the name of the replacement silver though, I do remember looking it up and it looked pretty good.

Vinnie

First Name
Vinnie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 ITS LSM
I remember picking up some tidbit about Lunar Silver being discontinued after 2024 and replaced with a more premium silver, with an upcharge of course. I don't remember the name of the replacement silver though, I do remember looking it up and it looked pretty good.
i mentioned this after i bought mine. I believe it's the urban grey or something. that's what my dealer was telling me. Glad i secured the LSM.

nawfoo

First Name
Kay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra
They could make the seats look a little better. The A Spec models have nicer looking seats. Maybe a tilting mirror this time?