• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sponsored

2024 INTEGRA TYPE-S / 1k miles / Performance Red over Black

NSXavier

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
PORSCHE 911 Turbo (997) ACURA INTEGRA TYPE-S (DE5)
Build Thread
Link
After a short 2 months of ownership, unexpected life events along with the entire negative ownership experience that I have had thus far with the car has led me to the decision to sell the car that I had wanted so much. I'm posting this up here on Integra Forums to give the enthusiasts first dibs. The specs are pretty bare bones and as clean as they come.

-2024 Integra Type S
-Performance Red over Ebony interior
-Just crossed over 1k miles

I have done the following to the car since I purchased it:
-A light paint correction and ceramic coating (GYEON Q2 MOHS EVO) $1,200
-20% window tint $300
-Spoon Sports lowering springs $650
-FL5 Civic Type-R specific APEX VS5RS wheels in anthracite $3500

Located in the DC/MD/VA

I'm sure people have already seen the car in videos and pictures, as I've tried to build a YouTube channel around the car and it actually started to gain some traction.. but has since been cancelled. At any rate, the photos that I have saved on my desktop have been added. I can provide more pictures upon request. Mileage on the car will not go up much at all. I have pretty much decided to give it a final wash, drive it to storage and park it in until it sells.

PM me on here.

unnamed (1).jpg

unnamed.jpg

IMG_3239.jpeg

IMG_3247.jpeg

IMG_3248.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Nickp15

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Integra Type S
Curious to hear you comments regarding the negative experience you had with the car. By the way at that price i would have snatched it up in a beat.

lumper

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 Nissan 350z
I really enjoyed your youTube channel.
I hope whatever is happening in your life works out man.
Selling the car won't be an issue, especially at those prices, it's a steal.
Good luck,
I too would love to hear more about your "negative ownership experience" when you are ready to talk about it.

Gernett

First Name
Sonny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2014 MDX SHAWD Tech,2024 Integra Type S PRP
Will you be abale to ship it to other states? Or do you prefer in person transaction?

Sponsored

koatic

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
93 EH with 97 JDM ITR swap, 2024 ABP/ orchid ITS
Sorry to hear that life events plus negative experience have culminated into selling..
I just picked up my ITS 5 days ago, so I am really interested in what your "negative" experiences are, specifically with the car itself, if you are willing to share?

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Yes, same here.

I also would have purchased from you if I hadn't piucked mine up last week.

OP
OP
NSXavier

NSXavier

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
PORSCHE 911 Turbo (997) ACURA INTEGRA TYPE-S (DE5)
Build Thread
Link
sorry to hear all this!

Hope things turn out well for you.
Curious to hear you comments regarding the negative experience you had with the car. By the way at that price i would have snatched it up in a beat.
I really enjoyed your youTube channel.
I hope whatever is happening in your life works out man.
Selling the car won't be an issue, especially at those prices, it's a steal.
Good luck,
I too would love to hear more about your "negative ownership experience" when you are ready to talk about it.
Sorry to hear that life events plus negative experience have culminated into selling..
I just picked up my ITS 5 days ago, so I am really interested in what your "negative" experiences are, specifically with the car itself, if you are willing to share?
Thanks all. And thanks to the members on IntegraForums who have supported me and my YouTube channel, as I know a lot of the subscribers I have gained in the last 60 days have been a result of this forum alone. It is proof that automotive Enthusiast forums are by no means "dead".

As for the Negative experience- it has nothing to do with the car. The car is actually amazing and I really like it for everything that it is. I'll elaborate more on it after the car sells. For now I'll just say that I don't feel like I have been; or will ever be treated as a customer should with this car. Especially recently.

Will you be abale to ship it to other states? Or do you prefer in person transaction?
I can ship to another state and can do a remote transaction (I've done this before with my other cars). However, it would be the buyers responsibility to approve a transportation option or provide one, and pay for any associated transport fees.

Krazydan19

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Model x, model 3, Rdx, triumph, ITS
Customer service in general has gone in the dumps. When you buy a tesla you hope nothing is wrong with it because it’s a real pain to even get them to look at it. I really hope Acura isn’t going down the same road tesla made. Gonna miss your content, I was wondering why all your ITS videos were gone.
hope she sells quick for ya.

Integra23

First Name
Not Integra23
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
That's unfortunate. My dealership has been amazing to work with.

Sponsored

lumper

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 Nissan 350z
Thanks all. And thanks to the members on IntegraForums who have supported me and my YouTube channel, as I know a lot of the subscribers I have gained in the last 60 days have been a result of this forum alone. It is proof that automotive Enthusiast forums are by no means "dead".

As for the Negative experience- it has nothing to do with the car. The car is actually amazing and I really like it for everything that it is. I'll elaborate more on it after the car sells. For now I'll just say that I don't feel like I have been; or will ever be treated as a customer should with this car. Especially recently.

I can ship to another state and can do a remote transaction (I've done this before with my other cars). However, it would be the buyers responsibility to approve a transportation option or provide one, and pay for any associated transport fees.
I'm curious, are you or were you employed by Acura or Honda?
you might have said so in one of your videos, I just don't remember.

NecroFIesh

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra & '07 S2000
Sorry to hear this, keep your head up Xavier. Hope it all works out,

-G

ITS_320

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Accord 2.0T/10AT, '24 ITS
Man this is a bummer! I liked your content a lot and I'm sorry to see you go.
Sponsored