Sponsored

Any ISSUES with lowering springs on track??

koatic

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
93 EH with 97 JDM ITR swap, 2024 ABP/ orchid ITS
I think I have finally changed my mind, and the gap is bothering me more and more, so I am getting springs.
Before I do, I am curious who has springs and been very aggressive on track.
I want to make sure the front wont rub on very hard corners with body roll when wheel is turned outwards.
I am only going to do a modest drop Eibach pro kit which I know will be fine for daily.
pic below is a stock photo from an article I read but want to hear if anyone aggressively driving on tack has had any issues with hitting the fender.
@optronix @StingertimeNC
1728137739558-b0.jpg
Sponsored

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
No issues whatsoever. I’m running pro kit, 19x9.5, +45 offset rims, 275/30 tires. Setup is fine on track. Plenty of room for fender clearance. Trimmed the bottom third of the bump stop when installing the springs.

do it!!

OP
OP
koatic

koatic

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
93 EH with 97 JDM ITR swap, 2024 ABP/ orchid ITS
No issues whatsoever. I’m running pro kit, 19x9.5, +45 offset rims, 275/30 tires. Setup is fine on track. Plenty of room for fender clearance. Trimmed the bottom third of the bump stop when installing the springs.

do it!!
Awesome. thx. any issues installing. heard of a few on this board with axle seal leaking after spring installs. Will be doing this myself and not sure if this is a two person job to make sure the axle doesn't pull out.

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Two people are better. I followed the instructions on this you tube video and had no issues. Hand torqued bolts after.