Apex Blue ITS in Charlotte

debianx

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 ABP ITS, 2006 Toyota 4Runner
Hello, glad I found this forum. I picked up an ABP ITS 2 weeks ago from Radley Acura in Falls Church, VA for under MSRP. My OTD price with NC taxes, title & tag fee was 54K.

I originally was talking to Hendrick Acura in hopes that an APB ITS would arrive at some point, but saw that Radley had an ABP with orchid interior on the lot and had to try my best to get it. So my buddy and I took an Amtrak up to Falls Church, VA and drove my new car back 6hrs. to Charlotte on 8/13. And I've just passed 600 miles, so I'm the break-in period is over.

I totally love this car, and wish I hadn't gotten rid of my 94 GSR. The ITS will be my weekend fun car and partial daily to help trim miles from my 06 4Runner with 316,000 miles.

This forum was really helpful in finding dealers that charged MSRP or better, along with other great posts. As of right now I have no plans on doing any mods except for visual ones.

PXL_20240826_100328729.MP.jpg

PXL_20240817_222946483.jpg
Sponsored

Krazydan19

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Model x, model 3, Rdx, triumph, ITS
Train ride to get a car sounds like an awesome adventure. Congrats on the ride, give it a few days you’ll ordering some mods. Hard not too when your on this site

Sponsored

OP
OP
debianx

debianx

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Thanks all. The train ride was actually pretty cool and relaxing. I'm trying to hold off on mods, but everyday I visit the forum, I see some really cool mods and upgrades. So while I tell myself I not doing going to do any mods, I know that I'm lying myself.

PaulSType

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
I also have an ABP ITS in Charlotte- since October and I have seen only one other ITS of any color on the road since then. I drive mine every day. I went to Greensboro Acura and paid about $60K but that was with nearly every option except steering wheel and shifter knob. Copper wheels were the most expensive one. I have the black wheels with the PS4S's on them waiting for a track day at Carolina Motorsports. Hopefully I will see you on the road somewhere in town! I get people rolling down their windows and giving me the thumbs up every week.

Sponsored

lumper

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 Nissan 350z
Hello, glad I found this forum. I picked up an ABP ITS 2 weeks ago from Radley Acura in Falls Church, VA for under MSRP. My OTD price with NC taxes, title & tag fee was 54K.

I originally was talking to Hendrick Acura in hopes that an APB ITS would arrive at some point, but saw that Radley had an ABP with orchid interior on the lot and had to try my best to get it. So my buddy and I took an Amtrak up to Falls Church, VA and drove my new car back 6hrs. to Charlotte on 8/13. And I've just passed 600 miles, so I'm the break-in period is over.

I totally love this car, and wish I hadn't gotten rid of my 94 GSR. The ITS will be my weekend fun car and partial daily to help trim miles from my 06 4Runner with 316,000 miles.

This forum was really helpful in finding dealers that charged MSRP or better, along with other great posts. As of right now I have no plans on doing any mods except for visual ones.

PXL_20240826_100328729.MP.jpg

PXL_20240817_222946483.jpg
You bought it used? or brand new?

OP
OP
debianx

debianx

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
@PaulSType and @AsianEd it's nice to hear two more ABP's in the Charlotte area. Maybe we'll run into each other. I haven't seen any ITS iny travels yet, only an ASPEC.
I know there was a post a while ago about a NC member meetup, would be cool if we could have another meetup for new ITS owners.

AsianEd

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra TypeS
@PaulSType and @AsianEd it's nice to hear two more ABP's in the Charlotte area. Maybe we'll run into each other. I haven't seen any ITS iny travels yet, only an ASPEC.
I know there was a post a while ago about a NC member meetup, would be cool if we could have another meetup for new ITS owners.
I've seen a few in the area. One was TEP coming out of Costco and another in South Charlotte getting on 485.

PaulSType

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
It was probably me in South Charlotte. I am getting on and off 485 at Providence almost every day. I met a TEP guy at Hendrick Acura. I had one secured at Greensboro and switched to APB. Almost regretting that as it sounds like they are discontinuing it.
Sponsored