Sponsored

Autocross megathread

Underdog

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
‘24 ITS, ‘06 Legacy GT
Not strictly autocross related, but wondering if anyone here has transported a full set of wheels/tires in their ITS? Seems like they may fit with the rear seats down.
Sponsored

mattm

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura ITS, BMW 1M Coupe
I put 4 copper wheels with tires mounted in the back. The Rear seats were folded down. Three were flat on the floor, the fourth was at an angle leaning on one of the others.

Underdog

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
‘24 ITS, ‘06 Legacy GT
I put 4 copper wheels with tires mounted in the back. The Rear seats were folded down. Three were flat on the floor, the fourth was at an angle leaning on one of the others.
Thanks man. Those copper wheels of yours are exactly why I'm asking!

OP
OP
optronix

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
Not strictly autocross related, but wondering if anyone here has transported a full set of wheels/tires in their ITS? Seems like they may fit with the rear seats down.
Personally I transported the OEM wheels with tires mounted back home after getting my aftermarket wheels on the car. Not much of a problem...

I think I recall seeing a video from Gridzilla, who if you're not familiar is a YouTube guy that has really good track content for his FL5. I believe he was successful in getting 4 wheels AND 4 tires in his car simultaneously when he took them to a shop to get mounted. I don't have too much time at the moment to go digging for that video but it should give the impression that 4 wheels with tires mounted should actually leave a little room to spare.

Underdog

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
‘24 ITS, ‘06 Legacy GT
Personally I transported the OEM wheels with tires mounted back home after getting my aftermarket wheels on the car. Not much of a problem...

I think I recall seeing a video from Gridzilla, who if you're not familiar is a YouTube guy that has really good track content for his FL5. I believe he was successful in getting 4 wheels AND 4 tires in his car simultaneously when he took them to a shop to get mounted. I don't have too much time at the moment to go digging for that video but it should give the impression that 4 wheels with tires mounted should actually leave a little room to spare.
Thanks for the reply and info. I am familiar with Gridzilla, through Zygrene’s content. Good to know we can haul a spare set, if needed!

Sponsored

RamVA

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Beat, Acty, Integra Type-S, Motocompacto
Easy fit, but better if you take out the package shelf first and leave it at home.

Gernett

First Name
Sonny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2014 MDX SHAWD Tech,2024 Integra Type S PRP
I can fit a set of 275 35 R18 RT660 with 18x9.5 +45 wheels and a set of 245 45 R18 Blizzak in my trunk with rear seats down. I can fit them better if I was not in a rush lol.
1726247475626-0m.jpg
1726247495015-nw.jpg

Underdog

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
‘24 ITS, ‘06 Legacy GT
I can fit a set of 275 35 R18 RT660 with 18x9.5 +45 wheels and a set of 245 45 R18 Blizzak in my trunk with rear seats down. I can fit them better if I was not in a rush lol.
1726247475626-0m.jpg
1726247495015-nw.jpg
That is impressive! I only needed to carry one set, but this is good to know!
Sponsored