Sponsored

Canada ordering

N4nn3r

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ITS
Any GTA buyers have an update on cars that were supposed to be here in July? Hoping we see them with enough time to enjoy some of the summer
I am one of those lol was told end of July when I signed the first week of July.

What color are you waiting for?
I’m waiting for a black/red. Also curious about your view on the grc.
Sponsored

Frenzal

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra type S (coming soon)
Well, dealer just contacted me. Car is at the dealership. But front bumper is scratched...they'll have to repaint one of the side black piece (or replace it). But wont be done right away as I want the car for a trip in 2 weeks.
Might be able to pick it up next Tuesday.

Also curious about the GR Corolla. While shopping for a CTR, I also tried to grab one. Impossible to get one around me as one dealer said they wouldn't have any, and the other one had 13 people waiting for one and were only supposed to get one.

RCX

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 FK8 -> 2023 GR Corolla -> 2024 Integra Type S
2023 GR Corolla Core

After 2 weeks with the GRC Core I put deposit on FL5. Then in April on the DE5. Also started shopping for a low mileage 2020-21 FK8.

Here is thread I posted on GRC forum:

https://www.grcorollaforum.com/threads/what-do-you-not-like-about-your-new-grc.1806/unread

Seats are from a minivan and seating position is bus-like. You sit IN an FK8, you sit ON a GRC. Hard right corner pushed my left shoulder into the plastic in the pillar. Pitched as sport car/track car/rally car but seats are useless for track. I would have changed them and lost the airbag if I kept it.

Suspension is super harsh, transmits every small bump as a jolt. But car still has a lot of body lean.

Lots of grip but never took it to an autox or track day since I knew I was selling it.

Interior makes FK8 feel like a Mercedes.

Engine sounds great. Throaty, lots of induction noise, very unique sound. On boost it is peppy, but does not pull like FK8.

AWD system is ok but you can get some torque steer if the stomp it with wheel turned. Takes fraction of a second to transfer power to the back.

Fun to drive but lacking a special feel to it. Interior, sound system, infotainment all econo box.

Ya. I did not like it enough to keep it. Not great for daily and needs seats and something done about clutch pack overheating for track use. My wife did not want to go anywhere in it, ride was too rough for her. She was onboard with taking a loss after 6 months to get rid of it.

Probably being too harsh. But was expecting a special car like the FK8 and the GRC falls way short. It is gone as of tonight.

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2014 Acura TL Elite AWD A-Spec
Contacted my dealer in the GTA today. No update, they are going to be reaching out and try and get an update for me tomorrow. Hopefully some good news rather than bad 🤞

alex9119

First Name
Alex Ly
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic Type R, Gr Corolla, GR Supra
Anyone have deposit on anything other than white or black? Dealer gave me an update my apex blue will be most likely built next year. Anyone’s dealer saying anything different?

Sponsored

zozi8816

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Model3
Anyone have deposit on anything other than white or black? Dealer gave me an update my apex blue will be most likely built next year. Anyone’s dealer saying anything different?
im 2nd in line at my dealership for blue in BC.
havent heard anything at all.

Frenzal

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra type S (coming soon)
Been told by my dealer that they are supposed to get one in August. If it happens, doubt it will be before at least Sept. with the shipping.

alex9119

First Name
Alex Ly
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic Type R, Gr Corolla, GR Supra
Interesting I was told that the grey batch was next and blue isn’t going to be next year. Maybe the dealer doesn’t want to over promise and not deliver.

Midnight_VTEC

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
DE5 Integra Type S
As far as I know the dealer has no clue as to what the next colour is until it is in the system and allocated to them. GM himself told me it’s a crap shoot on what colour they are given at least for this year. Perhaps there will be more clarity and option next year. Still waiting for August/September batch to come in (hopefully) mine should be in there.

Steve48

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mercedes EQA, BMW 330e. ITS On Order.
Hi everyone, wanted to ask for some help from fellow Canadians. My wife and I are moving back to Canada end of next year after being out of the country for almost 15 years. Have a long history with lots of great performance cars, and the ITS checks all the boxes for me as a perfect, fun daily driver.

Any tips on best way to get the car I want (silver) by end of next year? Seems premature to get on an allocation list now? Better to wait until early next year and see how the car market is at that stage, has the hype died down, etc...?

Any and all help and thoughts are welcome at this stage, thanks!

Sponsored

N4nn3r

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ITS
Awesome congrats guys! I’m hoping there’s some news from my dealer soon. No vin or etas and the silence really sucks.

zozi8816

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Model3
Hi everyone, wanted to ask for some help from fellow Canadians. My wife and I are moving back to Canada end of next year after being out of the country for almost 15 years. Have a long history with lots of great performance cars, and the ITS checks all the boxes for me as a perfect, fun daily driver.

Any tips on best way to get the car I want (silver) by end of next year? Seems premature to get on an allocation list now? Better to wait until early next year and see how the car market is at that stage, has the hype died down, etc...?

Any and all help and thoughts are welcome at this stage, thanks!
if you want a car next year, best to put a deposit ASAP.
ITS is not an easy car to come by.