Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Car(s)
2024 ITS, 2017 NSX
Build Thread
Link

Loving my new wheel for my Integra. The flat bottom gives me a bit more leg room and the grips are more ergonomic. What do yal think about the look?

They also had a RPM Shift light version and I debated on getting that one because the Type R had shift lights and the steering wheel will basically add that functionality but end up going for what i thought would be the most desirable one for yal to see.

1727976795193-ha.jpg
Sponsored

edido

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ITS (TEP)
Hi,

Thanks for sharing! Looks very ergonomic.

I am interested in the full leather version with the heating feature. US DE5 doesn't come with heating module.
Any idea if I need to buy the Acura heating module (it's standard in CA), and add the extra feature on Carismo order? I assume the Acura module is need to have the button.

edido

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ITS (TEP)
Hi,

Thanks for sharing! Looks very ergonomic.

I am interested in the full leather version with the heating feature. US DE5 doesn't come with heating module.
Any idea if I need to buy the Acura heating module (it's standard in CA), and add the extra feature on Carismo order? I assume the Acura module is need to have the button.
I did a quick research, and there is an OEM Heated Streering Wheel Kit:
Part #08U97-3S5-210A
https://www.alldiscountparts.com/oe...g-wheel-heated-w-o-paddle-shifter-8u973s5210a

Looks like you cannot buy the heating hardware without the wheel :mad:

Last edited: