Sponsored

First Fun Car!

Evolving_e63

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Type S , 2003 Evo, 2018 AMG E63s
Ah great choice. I honestly don't mind the traditional exhaust without valves - less things to go wrong. MBRP sounds great though! Looking forward to a post once you get it!
Haha yes . You're right !
Sponsored

KevCarver

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Aspec 6MT Platinum White Pearl/Orchid
Ah the white tone just fits better with the gray for my taste. I wish there was an option for the alcantara wheel that isn't red stitching but guess beggers can't be choosers. The black/red interiors matched with the center console and wheel looks clean.
I got an A Spec in Orchid interior, then got the Alcantara wheel and ITS shifter boot. Got the boot with the red stitching since the wheel had no option to match the Orchid's grey stitching. Figured it was better to match the wheel and boot together.

OP
OP

joemama

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
I got an A Spec in Orchid interior, then got the Alcantara wheel and ITS shifter boot. Got the boot with the red stitching since the wheel had no option to match the Orchid's grey stitching. Figured it was better to match the wheel and boot together.
Can you provide pics? Curious to see how that looks.

KevCarver

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Aspec 6MT Platinum White Pearl/Orchid
Can you provide pics? Curious to see how that looks.
See if these pics turn out ok. I really like the wheel! I had a ‘16 Civic EX 6MT, ‘19 Civic Sport 6MT, ‘22 Si, and now the ‘24 Integra 6MT and I just never line the feel of the leather wheel. I got cleaner wipes to try to see if cleaning it more would make it not have that clammy sort of feel to it. Never worked, and it never looked like it was getting oils and dirt build up. I had suede/Alcantara aftermarket boots made for my previous Civics, but really appreciate the ITS boot came stapled to the bezel surround piece. Took out couple steps replacing the stock leather.

D0DE2517-CC1F-42ED-BC91-6213ACD6AA16.jpeg

9FB5656F-5A4C-4879-81A9-3C035203975B.jpeg

E4E5DD81-AD20-4D76-9A8E-4D3A037D8C14.jpeg

OP
OP

joemama

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
See if these pics turn out ok. I really like the wheel! I had a ‘16 Civic EX 6MT, ‘19 Civic Sport 6MT, ‘22 Si, and now the ‘24 Integra 6MT and I just never line the feel of the leather wheel. I got cleaner wipes to try to see if cleaning it more would make it not have that clammy sort of feel to it. Never worked, and it never looked like it was getting oils and dirt build up. I had suede/Alcantara aftermarket boots made for my previous Civics, but really appreciate the ITS boot came stapled to the bezel surround piece. Took out couple steps replacing the stock leather.

D0DE2517-CC1F-42ED-BC91-6213ACD6AA16.jpeg

9FB5656F-5A4C-4879-81A9-3C035203975B.jpeg

E4E5DD81-AD20-4D76-9A8E-4D3A037D8C14.jpeg
Wow that actually fits a lot cleaner than I thought it would! Looks great.

Sponsored

OP
OP

joemama

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
If you're in Houston, beware of a begger in a wheel chair on Bellaire Blvd. Buddy got mad we wouldn't give him any money so he decided to pull up right at the front of my car, not let us leave when the light turned green without having to backup and go around, take a picture of me/car (no front plates lol) and scratched the shit out of the plastic bit up front 😢
IMG_0644.JPG

OP
OP

joemama

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Picked up my Apex Blue ITS today. As the title suggests, it's my first enthusiast car which'll also serve as a DD. Super stoked!

Dropping it off first thing in the morning for full front PPF and ceramic coating vehicle.

***Well, original post was on draft while I looked around the car in my garage. Found a door scuff on the bottom driver side door though that goes through clear coat (dealer offered to fix when I sent a pic to the sales guy). Going to ask the detailer if it's worth just holding off on doing the service or if they can just apply the ceramic coating and detail around the area until the dealer fixes it.

Anyways, minor issue all things considered it'll get beat up on the road regardless. Will be kept bone stock for the most part for daily duties. However, planning on getting an AWE Touring exhaust after finishing grad school next May as a little gift to self :) Maybe get into some auto cross also...
IMG_0598.JPG

IMG_0601.JPG
Welp this didn't last long.... just ordered AWE touring exhaust and PRL HVI. Wanted to do H&R springs but going to hold off until I decide on a pair of new wheels. OEM ones look great IMO so not really eager to change out for now.

OP
OP

joemama

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Welp this didn't last long.... just ordered AWE touring exhaust and PRL HVI. Wanted to do H&R springs but going to hold off until I decide on a pair of new wheels. OEM ones look great IMO so not really eager to change out for now.
First set of goodies. Plan on installing tomorrow. If you're on IG, I'll be posting content on the vehicle. Would love to connect with other owners.

Instagram: thatsriskybro

IMG_0671.JPG

COBB Tuning

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra
Picked up my Apex Blue ITS today. As the title suggests, it's my first enthusiast car which'll also serve as a DD. Super stoked!

Dropping it off first thing in the morning for full front PPF and ceramic coating vehicle.

***Well, original post was on draft while I looked around the car in my garage. Found a door scuff on the bottom driver side door though that goes through clear coat (dealer offered to fix when I sent a pic to the sales guy). Going to ask the detailer if it's worth just holding off on doing the service or if they can just apply the ceramic coating and detail around the area until the dealer fixes it.

Anyways, minor issue all things considered it'll get beat up on the road regardless. Will be kept bone stock for the most part for daily duties. However, planning on getting an AWE Touring exhaust after finishing grad school next May as a little gift to self :) Maybe get into some auto cross also...
IMG_0598.JPG

IMG_0601.JPG
We're a bit late to the party on this thread it seems, but congrats on the new ride!

If you're ever up here in the Austin area, come pay us a visit! :)

Zach@COBB

Sponsored

Tw1stedlog1k

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M2 Competition (R.I.P.), ABP ITS
I like how your thread has gone from "keeping it bone stock" to "will do!" in reply to a tuner.

Welcome to the dark side, friend.

sayonara

First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S 2015 Alfa Romeo 4C LE
The "S" is really a fun daily driver. There's not many sports sedans with a manual trans. I think it looks good in any color.

OP
OP

joemama

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
The "S" is really a fun daily driver. There's not many sports sedans with a manual trans. I think it looks good in any color.
Couldn't agree more. I cross shopped with a Supra also because of how fun it drives but couldn't imagine not having cargo space. Type-R was out of the question with the stupid mark-ups. Golf R infotainment system is terrible. The Type-S was an easy choice at MSRP, relative to other options.
Sponsored