Sponsored

FRONT AXLE | Part Numbers

abih

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra aspec tech
Hello all, recently I was in a little minor crash that happened due to hydroplaning (first time; I was very shocked), thankfully nothing was damaged except for the wheel, control arm, front axle, and sway bar links (all front RH side).

Does anybody know the part numbers for the front axle or if the 23' civics and 23' Integra share the same parts (I think they do?).
I was also wondering if there were any upgraded sway bar links that were out there, I was looking at SiriMoto Phase 2 Sway Bar End Links, but I am unsure.
Thank you!
IMG_4292.jpg
Sponsored

jayy_swish

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra
Hello all, recently I was in a little minor crash that happened due to hydroplaning (first time; I was very shocked), thankfully nothing was damaged except for the wheel, control arm, front axle, and sway bar links (all front RH side).

Does anybody know the part numbers for the front axle or if the 23' civics and 23' Integra share the same parts (I think they do?).
I was also wondering if there were any upgraded sway bar links that were out there, I was looking at SiriMoto Phase 2 Sway Bar End Links, but I am unsure.
Thank you!
IMG_4292.jpg
Right Axle
Auto Trans: 44305T20A51
Man Trans: 4430530H01

Intermediate shaft for Right Axle
(if you need that also)
Auto Trans: 44500T4PJ00
Man Trans: 44500TBFA00

Same part # between integra and Civic, manual trans uses Si axle’s, auto trans uses Ex/touring sedan axle’s