Sponsored

Got My Snow Tires Today

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Integra ASpec w/Tech, 10 Mazda Miata MX5
Yes, I got my snow tires today. I know it’s early but tire rack tends to run out of wheel choices has the season goes on. I wanted a color similar to the stock Aspec color and there were only a few choices. I ended up with a Borbet wheel in anthracite. The style is very similar to stock, which wasn’t necessarily a requirement, but that’s the way it turned out. The color is spot on to the stock Aspec wheel. The tires are WS-90 Blizzaks size 215/50/17. Of course I haven’t mounted the tires to the car yet, waiting for the snow to fly before I do that. Hopefully the ski season will be a great one this year after the dud we had last year.
IMG_2448.jpeg
Sponsored

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Integra ASpec w/Tech, 10 Mazda Miata MX5
Been using Blizzaks for years, I’ve used Michelin X-Ice several times and they seem just as good, but they weren’t available in the 215/50/17 size. The biggest obstacle this winter will be acclimating to front wheel drive again after driving Subarus for 10 years. Never had issues with front wheel drive with snow tires before so shouldn’t be an issue. I will miss the torque vectoring that the Subaru had. If you started to plow while in a turn just a small press of the gas would put it right back on course.
Sponsored