eric123406109

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2021 RAV4 Prime, 1987 911
Hi,

So I did a thing, and accidentally drove into my house. The two parts most effected are the rear wheel flare on the rear fender and my rear mudflap.

My question(s):

1) Is that rear wheel flare a separate part? (It appears it may be). How difficult is it to remove and replace? Do you know if it is available prepainted? (Or do I have to go to a body shop).
2) Does anyone know if I can order just 1 (Left Rear) mudflap?

The wheel is off because there was a bunch of wood that got wedged between the tire and wheel. It needs to be dismounted, cleaned, and remounted. (And then repainted). :-(

If someone with expertise in the Parts Book can point me to what I need to do, I would be most appreciative.

I've polished off most of the house paint, but there are some good gouges in the wheel flare.

Thank you!
Eric

Rear.jpg
Sponsored

Integra23

First Name
Not Integra23
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
https://dreamshop.honda.com/s/
Easy site to find all parts. The trim piece on door and fender is taped on. This being said it could be sold pre-printed. I took a quick look on dream but didn't see it. The splash guards are sold as a set.

Victorofhavoc

First Name
Gordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra type s
https://dreamshop.honda.com/s/
Easy site to find all parts. The trim piece on door and fender is taped on. This being said it could be sold pre-printed. I took a quick look on dream but didn't see it. The splash guards are sold as a set.
I had to have my fender pieces replaced by the dealer because one of mine was peeling off from the factory at 80mi on the odo.

They do come prepainted with very strong and thin tape pretaped. I believe the official acura term for this part is "garnish" when you're searching.

The mudguard cannot be purchased independently, just as a set.

Victorofhavoc

First Name
Gordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra type s
I had to have my fender pieces replaced by the dealer because one of mine was peeling off from the factory at 80mi on the odo.

They do come prepainted with very strong and thin tape pretaped. I believe the official acura term for this part is "garnish" when you're searching.

Here's the dealer note for it.

20241023_143003.jpg

ABPDE5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S

Explains why they don't quite match 😂
Sponsored