Hondata
Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hondata.com
Car(s)
23' Type R,22' Civic Si,18' Accord 2.0T,17' FK8
This Sunday we will be hosting a Jailbreak Day at The Honda Meet in Ohio!
Bring your Integra Type S (DE5) or Civic Type R (FK8 and get your jailbreak done in person.
Pre Register online at TheFoat to reserve your spot and lock in a 20% discount offer.
Time: 11am-3pm
2024 Jailbreak Tour Ohiojpg.jpg
Sponsored

Sponsored

bandit81

First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Type S, 1981 Trans Am (78 clone)
Agg I would have been there had I known!!! Literally 1 day off from finding out, grrr!!! I wish Hondata would have replied to my email back in March about adding me to a mailing list then I would have caught this opportunity when it was announced last Wednesday. :(

Are you still in Columbus/Marysville today by chance???

bandit81

First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Glad turnout was good, hopefully they will be back next year, and now I know to look for their visit to Ohio at the end of September.

bandit81

First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Suggestion if the hondata folks are reading these comments, schedule it on a Thursday when the Honda Museum is open, or coordinate with Honda to have the museum open the same day you have the next event here, that would be a nice bonus for making the trip if you came a bit further than Central / Central West Ohio.

For folks who don't know, your engine came from Anna and your Integra was built in Marysville, coming to an event at the Honda Heritage Center is like making a pilgrimage for your car.
Sponsored