Honeycomb Vent Air Freshener Acura Integra

ShawnNizzle

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra Elite
looking everywhere for honeycomb vent air freshener, I want my car smelling nice all the time be couldn’t find any anywhere. So this is my solution until I find one.

IMG_2696.jpeg

IMG_2697.jpeg

IMG_2698.jpeg

IMG_2702.jpeg

IMG_2701.jpeg
Sponsored

hiddenrun

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Apex Blue
Don't you guys just roll your windows down when you park the car overnight to air it out? Assuming you've got a garage and you park it in there, of course.

Justpassedu

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S2000 , Pilot , 4Runner
Just a heads up , if any of that oil leaks out it will eat away at any plastic it touches . I’d stay away from any air fresheners that use oil like that .

Victorofhavoc

First Name
Gordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra type s
Use a different type of air freshener...?

The little tree ones are great if you use them correctly. Most people rip off the package, but you should just tear a small chunk of it off and toss it into the glove box or door pocket. It'll last months.

In any case air fresheners of any sort aren't really great for your lungs since they release voc. My kid has asthma and we had to remove all air fresheners, humidifiers, diffusers, etc from the house and cars. Now we just replace filters far more frequently with activated carbon ones. Every 3 to 6mo is about right if it's a daily driver. For home, it's every 3mo no question. I'm coming up on needing a filter in the its so starting to lookout for a better one now.
Sponsored