Sponsored

Wombo

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota GR Supra
Window tint absolutely in Texas, though I’d make sure it’s ceramic at the least. If not tell them to take that off too and just get it done at a reputable shop after.
Sponsored

nix6speed

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LCM ITS
Why trust a dealer to do window tint? Or their made up third party company ceramic coating? Too many reputable shops do that work to trust a dealer on those items.

My concern would be with body side moldings. Why pay extra to make the car look worse? Can get the door handles and edges done with PPF.

suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MDX Type S; Integra Type S, Bronco Sport
Why trust a dealer to do window tint? Or their made up third party company ceramic coating? Too many reputable shops do that work to trust a dealer on those items.

My concern would be with body side moldings. Why pay extra to make the car look worse? Can get the door handles and edges done with PPF.
We’ve had all three of our MDX’s window tints done by them. No issues whatsoever. Saves us time from going to another shop. Just better for us.

Audio79

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra 99
Did anyone hear anything about apex blue /ebony being out yet ?

Angeloand

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2004 RSX-S
Which one of y'all got an Acura from Omaha today, I moved up on the list lol
Hey,
Just curious, what position did you start on the list and where are you now on that list?

I'm also on the list, but I don't want to bother my salesperson, since the one time I texted him for updates, he hadn't started work yet 😅

Sponsored

ehhhhh

First Name
Serena
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ScoobyDoo Impreza
Sean is one of the Managers; he does exist 😉. Looking on Acuras website, I don’t see a Tiger Eye in transit to the dealership, at least not at this very moment.

Both are great colors. You can only get the TEP on the Type S. I’d ask yourself which one can you see yourself with 5 years from now? Will you get tired of one of the colors over the other?

As for those accessories, they put them on every car, tell them to take them off. They’ve done them for mine. The window tint I don’t mind. We are in Texas 🥵.
So yeah, they just put my personal information on another invoice for a car that must already be sold.... I was getting my hopes up since it had a VIN assigned. 🙄

Still waiting to hear back on whether they'll take off the clear package, swap accessories for some I want, and what level tint they offer.

A question to those who've gotten their Type S's (and also live somewhere with summers that're hotter than Hades): does the seat color really matter too much? Just looking to avoid those lovely 3rd degree burns at the end of a workday... but the saleslady at Grubbs seemed a little wary of the orchid interior due to the potential of staining it.

suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
So yeah, they just put my personal information on another invoice for a car that must already be sold.... I was getting my hopes up since it had a VIN assigned. 🙄

Still waiting to hear back on whether they'll take off the clear package, swap accessories for some I want, and what level tint they offer.

A question to those who've gotten their Type S's (and also live somewhere with summers that're hotter than Hades): does the seat color really matter too much? Just looking to avoid those lovely 3rd degree burns at the end of a workday... but the saleslady at Grubbs seemed a little wary of the orchid interior due to the potential of staining it.
I’m in SA too. My windows are tinted (by the dealer) and I have the black interior, no issues. While that orchid is lovely, jean transfer is real. I also have the Acura sunshade and I swear it makes a difference.

ehhhhh

First Name
Serena
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ScoobyDoo Impreza
Also... this is the first used ITS I've seen in the area... $59,981 at VW North Park
1000042149.png

suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Also... this is the first used ITS I've seen in the area... $59,981 at VW North Park
1000042149.png
Never ever a black car. (Sorry to the owners of a black one.) Hardest to keep clean!!! Just keep looking or stay on the list at Acura of North Austin. They have the allocations, they’ll get the cars. Or like others are saying, the longer they sit on the lots with markups, they’ll start coming down to their MSRP. If you are willing to travel, look out of state.

ghostkp

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra 6MT
Hey,
Just curious, what position did you start on the list and where are you now on that list?

I'm also on the list, but I don't want to bother my salesperson, since the one time I texted him for updates, he hadn't started work yet 😅
Started at 7, now I'm at 3

Sponsored

ehhhhh

First Name
Serena
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ScoobyDoo Impreza
Never ever a black car. (Sorry to the owners of a black one.) Hardest to keep clean!!! Just keep looking or stay on the list at Acura of North Austin. They have the allocations, they’ll get the cars. Or like others are saying, the longer they sit on the lots with markups, they’ll start coming down to their MSRP. If you are willing to travel, look out of state.
Oh I'm not getting it, still holding out for Apex Blue or Tiger Eye. Just found it interesting that there's already used ones hitting the market with so many people on the wait-list for a new one.

suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Oh I'm not getting it, still holding out for Apex Blue or Tiger Eye. Just found it interesting that there's already used ones hitting the market with so many people on the wait-list for a new one.
Just remember Tiger Eye is only available on the Type S. The Apex Blue is nice too. My two choices were Performance Red and Tiger Eye. I went with the Red as they are not making as many so it will be harder to come by the color so I jumped on it while I could.

ghostkp

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra 6MT
They should've honestly done a test of who actually wanted one and were going to keep one, like us.

ehhhhh

First Name
Serena
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ScoobyDoo Impreza
Did anyone hear anything about apex blue /ebony being out yet ?
I've been looking around, and seen a few in transit across the country... no guarantees that they're not already spoken for though
Sponsored