Seat Covers?

lumper

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 Nissan 350z
Which ones are these? Also for which car because I tried looking up Acura Integra and it only shows up black and only front 2 seats.
These are Coverado's, and they are in my 2024 Acura Integra Type S.
When they run out of stock they drop their ads, so you may not see these particular ones available, but an email along with this picture should get you more info on what others they have available.
I love them, they look great, fit incredibly well and add a little padding and comfort to the seats, it is a win win for me.

ovlnd5.jpg

ovlnd4.jpg

ovlnd3.jpg
Sponsored

FW14B

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, White/Red
Settled on these, has enough leg extension to protect the suede when i'm wearing shorts.

quick easy to install, but I think i might just leave them in for the whole summer :

PXL_20240530_195643873.jpg
which product is this? This seems like a good and easy solution for summer ride.

OP
OP
fsfishnchips

fsfishnchips

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A-Spec 6speed
which product is this? This seems like a good and easy solution for summer ride.
its an Amazon vendor called "VIVAGLORY", (it seems like they've stopped making some colors)

As long as the bottom length is long enough so it rolls around the knees/calfs area, that's the area where I want to protect the suede when I'm wearing shorts.

seat.jpg

FW14B

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, White/Red
its an Amazon vendor called "VIVAGLORY", (it seems like they've stopped making some colors)

As long as the bottom length is long enough so it rolls around the knees/calfs area, that's the area where I want to protect the suede when I'm wearing shorts.

seat.jpg
thanks for your quick response. I don't have a dog, but I often take exercise and give ride to friends after getting sweated. Much better than placing towels. I don't know whether it is washable, but the price is reasonable enough for a season or two.

Sponsored

NotAnAlltrack

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra A-Spec Tech 6sp
Hey Lumper,

Can you tell us what exactly you searched for at "Coverado" or any other information that may help me pick the correct cover? I'm not really particular on color or style just one that fits the best without loosely flopping around when seated.

I did a search yesterday and Acura doesn't show up. I contacted them via the online chat for a match or at least a comparable set for the civic that may fit and this was there response:

"Thanks for reaching out.
Sorry to say that we don't have much information about the car 2024 Acura Integra.
Or you can check the sizes of our universal seat covers.
Hope it's useful for you.

Thank you!"

I'm not sure if they were distracted with the difference between a 2023 or a 2024 but i thought their response was odd.

I'd really like to get one or a set of these before my fat ass rips through the bolster like it did on my last car.

Thanks,

Mike

NotAnAlltrack

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra A-Spec Tech 6sp
OK, i retract my last posted question. I went back onto their site and plugged in 2023.

How dumb both for me and for them to not know that it's the same car.

lumper

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 Nissan 350z
Which ones are these? Also for which car because I tried looking up Acura Integra and it only shows up black and only front 2 seats.
These are coverado and they have many covers for the FL5 DE5and other civics and integra's.
But, as they go in and out of stock their store shows different options.
You can use a pic I left to email them and ask about these or others like these to find out if they will have others available; I assume they will.

lumper

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 Nissan 350z
Hey Lumper,

Can you tell us what exactly you searched for at "Coverado" or any other information that may help me pick the correct cover? I'm not really particular on color or style just one that fits the best without loosely flopping around when seated.

I did a search yesterday and Acura doesn't show up. I contacted them via the online chat for a match or at least a comparable set for the civic that may fit and this was there response:

"Thanks for reaching out.
Sorry to say that we don't have much information about the car 2024 Acura Integra.
Or you can check the sizes of our universal seat covers.
Hope it's useful for you.

Thank you!"

I'm not sure if they were distracted with the difference between a 2023 or a 2024 but i thought their response was odd.

I'd really like to get one or a set of these before my fat ass rips through the bolster like it did on my last car.

Thanks,

Mike
I just searched Integra when I bought these, at the time they had several offerings, I think I ordered these and another set that I didn't use.
I would email the company and show them a pic of mine and ask them, where can we see other available options or other covers you have had available that may become available again at some point.