Too Old For ITS?

ghostcobraah

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GT500 2024 Integra Type S
This thread is making me feel so young for owning this car at 22 y/o. I have been blessed so far in life to be where I truly hope I am not one of the only young kids on this forum!

KindaACarGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra Type S (ABP/Black) ; Tacoma TRD
This thread is making me feel so young for owning this car at 22 y/o. I have been blessed so far in life to be where I truly hope I am not one of the only young kids on this forum!
Never too young or too old to get what you enjoy as long as you can truly afford it! :thumbsup:

SilverRocket

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LSM ITS
👏

At 36 I thought I was young for an ITS. I mean I bought my Si at 25, so you are definitely winning at life if you can afford the ITS at 22.

Although I'll say this, if you are able to do so because you still live at home with your parents, be sure to thank them and be grateful because while it's still an impressive feat, you have to understand that they're essentially subsidizing the purchase because it's a whole different ball game when you also have rent, utilities and food bills.

If you are out on your own, even more kudos to you.
Sponsored