Sponsored

Estimated Delivery Timeframe for the 200 Preordered Cars

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Sadly, Sterling Mcall Acura in Houston wants to charge me $66,000 for my preorder. Maybe I can have it delivered to a more reputable dealership?
I think it’s possible (or at least it was) to have your reservation moved to another dealership, but I wouldn’t wait too long to start trying.

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!

Sponsored

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
That's outright robbery, I wish there was a way to blacklist these greedy dealers.
Write a review on Google maps and their social media pages

Last edited:

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
First, that response to your salesperson is FANTASTIC--well done!

As far as transferring your reservation to another dealership, there are others around here who have had to do it, but it's been some time now--I believe your new dealership of choice contacts Acura on your behalf and they handle rerouting the car. You won't be able to get ahold of anyone competent with Acura corporate, don't waste your time.

Helios

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yes
Right a review on Google maps and their social media pages
Another dealership even gave me my VIN. Was told “they don’t see it yet” when I call the original dealership earlier today.

Remember when you had to pick a class in school and you didn’t know what the teacher was like? That’s how this feels…I picked the worst dealership for a preorder 😞

Sponsored

Bzal1122

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
16 Tundra TRD Pro, 03 E46 M3, 23 gts4.0, 24 ITS
This is all garbage. Dealers hopefully will go away one day. There’s no reason we can’t order through the manufacturer and have reputable mechanics who can submit warranty claims.

mattaleo

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Civic Si
Another dealership even gave me my VIN. Was told “they don’t see it yet” when I call the original dealership earlier today.

Remember when you had to pick a class in school and you didn’t know what the teacher was like? That’s how this feels…I picked the worst dealership for a preorder 😞
Awww man, that's awful I feel your pain. Please keep us updated, it would be incredibly satisfying if the car is removed from thier inventory and delivered to your next dealer of choice.

Ricochet48

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 RSX Type S
Stealership wanting $67K lel, get a damn M2 for that. Should be $47K; however, the desperate on here are paying MSRP already which is way overpriced.

Interior is 90% the same as a $25K Civic. When my RSX was released 20 years ago, it's interior was WAY above the Civic at the time. Acura is regressing.

4ourth

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
WRX
Anyone get the ability to finalize a bill of sale yet? Found out vin assigned to St Louis on Auto Trader before salesman so don’t know that he gets news faster than this forum.
Sponsored