Estimated Delivery Timeframe for the 200 Preordered Cars

meki22

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru Forester, LCM Integra Type-S
I've owned so many black cars and every time swear I won't get another one. I'd also be tempted to do this with it:

image000002.JPG
DO EEET šŸ˜ˆ
Sponsored

24DE5TypeS

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2004 RSX Type S
The Sales manager called to confirm theyā€™re asking $67k for the preorder. He claimed that it counts against his regular allocation.
So I asked another dealership to initiate the transfer. Would love to see the look on his face if I can make that happen.
Also called Acura corporate. They were shocked to hear the dealership is asking $16k above MSRP. Offered to file a complaint, I accepted. I know this is unlikely to make a difference, but it felt good thinking about it. They also gave me the direct number for the dealershipā€™s General Manager. Iā€™ll probably lay call just to see what he has to say. Nothing is ever easy.
Another dealership confirmed my Black ITS was scheduled to arrive June 28 - July 2.
This is so strange. I contacted John Eagle Acura first out of all the dealers in Houston. They outright said ADM would be added. I reached out to Sterling McCall Acura and Sterling Sugarland and both agreed to MSRP. Only Sugarland would put it in writing so thatā€™s who I went with. I got my preorder placed with them.

Helios

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yes
This is so strange. I contacted John Eagle Acura first out of all the dealers in Houston. They outright said ADM would be added. I reached out to Sterling McCall Acura and Sterling Sugarland and both agreed to MSRP. Only Sugarland would put it in writing so thatā€™s who I went with. I got my preorder placed with them.
Oh that is interesting. Recall who you spoke to at Sterling?

Helios

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yes
Called Sterling Acura in Sugar Land. When I mentioned a preorder ITS at MSRP, Mike, the Sales Manager, said he wouldnā€™t commit to any price. I didnā€™t tell him I had a preorder. Just shady the way he avoided my questions. They too want $15k over MSRP. Not sure why I thought an Acura dealer would have more Integrity.

Sponsored

24DE5TypeS

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2004 RSX Type S
Called Sterling Acura in Sugar Land. When I mentioned a preorder ITS at MSRP, Mike, the Sales Manager, said he wouldnā€™t commit to any price. I didnā€™t tell him I had a preorder. Just shady the way he avoided my questions. They too want $15k over MSRP. Not sure why I thought an Acura dealer would have more Integrity.
All these dealers always playing games! I contacted them before the preorders and when mine went thru, I was the only one that got it thru their dealer. Iā€™m sure things have changed since then with more ppl interested in the ITS.
So did you end up sticking with Sterling McCall or is John Eagle transferring it over? How did you find out your VIN?

Thomdabon

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec, WAITING: TEP 2024 TYPE-S
Yeah, I bought a A-Spec from Sterling McCall Sugar Land in April and they told me ITS would initially not have markup, but once their allocation filled they were going to have markup

Helios

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yes
All these dealers always playing games! I contacted them before the preorders and when mine went thru, I was the only one that got it thru their dealer. Iā€™m sure things have changed since then with more ppl interested in the ITS.
So did you end up sticking with Sterling McCall or is John Eagle transferring it over? How did you find out your VIN?
Another dealership contacted Sterling about a transfer, but they refused. Iā€™ll call the General Manager Monday, but Iā€™m not hopeful.

I was able to get the VIN from John Eagle the same day Sterling told me they didnā€™t see a VIN. Terrible experience so far.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Anyone get the ability to finalize a bill of sale yet? Found out vin assigned to St Louis on Auto Trader before salesman so donā€™t know that he gets news faster than this forum.
I still don't have my VIN from Leta, but it's being built Tuesday supposedly. I wanted to go Mungenast but it was really whatever web window was going to actually get through for me.

Last edited:

Sponsored

4ourth

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
WRX
Just bought the black/black type s from Mungenast. Absolutely no fit/fitment issues by the head light or paint issues. My local Acura in Nashville had nearly all their integras with misaligned panels so that is a major relief for me. OTD was $52,595 + $199 doc fee. They matched a Nashville Carvana offer less $700 ($30,700) for a 22 WRX Premium which is amazing considering they are a dealer. They also beat the rate my credit union was offering of 5.19 for 66 months with a 5.05 for 66 offer through Acura. Finance guy was pissed I declined all additional warranty despite him having to buy the rate down to beat my union. Tried to sell me a $1500 add on to double the warranty period which would probably be a good deal if I was into insurance. Long story short car is totally worth MSRP and then some if youā€™re desperate. Quieter and handles better than WRX (20/22), 22 GR86 which were my last 3 cars which had to go due to various comforts that werenā€™t there. Iā€™m ok losing AWD with the added comforts this car has plus performance. Just some rambling thoughts for you all who are on the fence. There really isnā€™t a manual transmission car that has more comfort than CTR/GRC that isnā€™t unreliable or a hazard to drive with the inputs (Golf R). Obviously people will want more, but at the end of the day what this car offers is perfected drive wise which is what you are paying for.

meki22

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru Forester, LCM Integra Type-S
Just bought the black/black type s from Mungenast. Absolutely no fit/fitment issues by the head light or paint issues. My local Acura in Nashville had nearly all their integras with misaligned panels so that is a major relief for me. OTD was $52,595 + $199 doc fee. They matched a Nashville Carvana offer less $700 ($30,700) for a 22 WRX Premium which is amazing considering they are a dealer. They also beat the rate my credit union was offering of 5.19 for 66 months with a 5.05 for 66 offer through Acura. Finance guy was pissed I declined all additional warranty despite him having to buy the rate down to beat my union. Tried to sell me a $1500 add on to double the warranty period which would probably be a good deal if I was into insurance. Long story short car is totally worth MSRP and then some if youā€™re desperate. Quieter and handles better than WRX (20/22), 22 GR86 which were my last 3 cars which had to go due to various comforts that werenā€™t there. Iā€™m ok losing AWD with the added comforts this car has plus performance. Just some rambling thoughts for you all who are on the fence. There really isnā€™t a manual transmission car that has more comfort than CTR/GRC that isnā€™t unreliable or a hazard to drive with the inputs (Golf R). Obviously people will want more, but at the end of the day what this car offers is perfected drive wise which is what you are paying for.
Thatā€™s a good deal. Well done and congrats!

Needs3Pedals

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ā€˜06 Accord V6 6MT; ā€˜17 Frontier Pro4X 6MT; ā€˜24 ITS
My dealer emailed today that my ABP is in Georgia already, but wonā€™t be delivered until next week.

MickleNoot

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
(Soon) '24 Integra Type S, '70 RB26-powered 240Z
I'm curious if anybody with a pre-order for Tiger Eye has received a build/delivery date. I've been harassing my dealer since I received the email from Acura, but haven't gotten any info out of them yet.

Gregg

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 TEP Teg Type S '87 & '88 CRX Si, '96 Civic EX
I'm curious if anybody with a pre-order for Tiger Eye has received a build/delivery date. I've been harassing my dealer since I received the email from Acura, but haven't gotten any info out of them yet.
As of yesterday afternoon no date for mine.
Sponsored