Sponsored

Who is the manufacturer of the Type S wheel?

CodyWolfal

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec MT
I'd like to find a comparable set for my integra.
Sponsored

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
I'm pretty sure I read that it was Enkei.

6-Speedio

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic Type R
I'd like to find a comparable set for my integra.
What do you mean by "comparable set"? I believe the manufacturer of the wheels is Enkei, but I doubt they make an aftermarket wheel that looks the same as the OEM wheels.

Enkei generally keeps a separation between their OEM and aftermarket offerings. It's too bad you can't just fit the ITS wheels on a non-ITS integra due to the bolt pattern spacing.

If you're willing to spend the money, it might be worth looking into what it would take to change your car to the 5x120 bolt pattern. You can scoop the ITS wheels up for cheap then, but the conversion will cost you.

NecroFIesh

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra & '07 S2000
The Type-S wheels are indeed made by Enkei, whereas the base model and A-spec are made my Citic Dicastal.

I'm currently looking at fitting the Type-S wheels to my A-spec and trying to figure which adapter to use and so on....

-G

jayy_swish

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra
Just buy a wheel spacer converter. The only thing you’ll need to know is the offset so that you don’t push the wheel out too much. You need a 5x114.3 to 5x120 converter. Another thing to keep in mind is you will be going to a bigger wheel which decreases ride comfort a bit if you care about that.

Sponsored

NecroFIesh

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra & '07 S2000
Just buy a wheel spacer converter. The only thing you’ll need to know is the offset so that you don’t push the wheel out too much. You need a 5x114.3 to 5x120 converter. Another thing to keep in mind is you will be going to a bigger wheel which decreases ride comfort a bit if you care about that.
Yeah, I'm aware of all that. The Type-S is the same as the new FL5 at 5x120 with a +60 whereas the A-Spec carries a +50 so there's that. I also don't mind the comfort decreasing with the wheel size increasing, I'm in Sport 95% of the time anyway. Thanks for the response!

-G

submitaweasel

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra M/T
Theres a member that posted here with FL5 wheels on an Aspec. You could just copy the size used there.