Sponsored

Canada ordering

SierraOne

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A-Spec->ITS, '24 X1, '24 Navigator, '14 LR4
- road noise on the 407 highway was substantially louder and harsher in ITS vs M2.
Obvs ITS having higher NVH is a known thing, but dang 407 road noise is bad in any car. I gotta crank the audio up in any vehicle as soon as I get past the cameras.
Sponsored

zozi8816

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Model3
Kelowna unit is spoken for, they also wont sell unless you are local there.

good sales manager though. They arent playing games it will be straight msrp
I was told it's spoken for lol but ya they only sell to locals unfortunately.
and ya, no doc fee, no BS, I am going up to Kelowna this weekend, maybe I can see it in person if it's still sitting there.
they also said they are expecting 2-3 more later this year.. maybe they will sell to non-locals if they are sitting on the lot for a while.

zozi8816

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Model3
Obvs ITS having higher NVH is a known thing, but dang 407 road noise is bad in any car. I gotta crank the audio up in any vehicle as soon as I get past the cameras.
ELS 3D will certainly help :D

alex9119

First Name
Alex Ly
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic Type R, Gr Corolla, GR Supra
I was told it's spoken for lol but ya they only sell to locals unfortunately.
and ya, no doc fee, no BS, I am going up to Kelowna this weekend, maybe I can see it in person if it's still sitting there.
they also said they are expecting 2-3 more later this year.. maybe they will sell to non-locals if they are sitting on the lot for a while.
Honestly wished that these cars are manufacturer direct.

lz23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
z
NOT ME
https://www.civicxi.com/forum/threa...d-what-colour-type-r-i-want.51110/post-865382

apparently more color combos will be available for 25MY+

In terms of colour, only black and white are available for the MY24. MY25+ will offer the full spectrum.

I got white, and one thing I did NOT expect was the sheer depth and sparkle the Acura white has. Under direct sunlight it looked like a disco ball. It was THAT Shiney, no even joking here. The paint they used was leagues better than anything I've seen on a Honda (I have a 23 CRV hybrid in urban grey as baby mover).

Ok let's get to the meats a potatoes. What does the M2 do better than the ITS:

- Outright speed sensation
- Highway / high speed driving
- interior, speakers, HUD/displays, comfort and etc
- Engine
- Seats
- NVH, insulation, engine noises and exhaust noises

Ok now what does the ITS do better.

- tranny, shifter, clutch
- sense of stability and ability to maneuver
- handling and weight feel
- FUN!!! I had a stupid grin ear to ear driving it slower
- Feel, it just felt like it wanted more of what I was giving it
- low end feel (sub 3.5k RPM)
- although the M2 sounds better, the ITS stock exhaust with its pop and bangs REALLY surprised me, it's great for a stock honda product lol

Sidenotes
- ELS is good, but it's not great HK in BMW is still 1 tier above
- road noise on the 407 highway was substantially louder and harsher in ITS vs M2.
- If you gave me another 40-50 WHP more in the ITS and a bit more camber + thicker rear sway bar, I'm inclined to say the ITS > M2 (in stock form).

With all that said, I will be parting ways with the ITS, as I have a buyer willing to take it off me at a decent premium.

HOWEVER!!!!, AFTER driving it and owning it for 2.5 days, I'm putting $$ in to get an MY25 car. I'm 100% owning this thing for life. I also want carbon vs. White :).

NONE of you guys waiting for an FL5/ITS will be disappointed, Its really really fucking good. For additional context, my old done-up MK6 GTI (coilovers, swaybars, subframe, bushings, -3.0 camber etc) did not come close to how tight the ITS felt.

As a historically Euro car guy, I gotta say, I get it now lol. I see what the fuss is all about with will-tuned JDM cars. Although, the FL5/ITS is at the pinnacle of this spectrum, FWD wise.

If you like lightweight cars, that can handle and have great low end you WILL like this car. Full stop.
So you're saying someone is willing to pay you more than 7200.00 premium for your car, if not then you are losing money and that guy is a idiot.

Sponsored

zozi8816

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Model3
So you're saying someone is willing to pay you more than 7200.00 premium for your car, if not then you are losing money and that guy is a idiot.
idk, lol
that is from Roidrage on CTR forum but ya im surprised people are willing to pay the premium lol.

N4nn3r

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ITS
Question - Where’s this $7200 figure coming from?

slo_its

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 ITS
Apparently my dealer just got theirs. I went to see them while they get things ready for delivery. They're trying to keep the cars for a while for customers to see but hopefully it won't be too long for mine.

Mine had 5k add-ons, they apparently have 4 more confirmed coming soon but will be looking for 7k addon. I'm told some dealers are already pushing 10k add-ons in the GTA.

Sponsored

onepointsix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TW FG2 & SGP FL5
Apparently my dealer just got theirs. I went to see them while they get things ready for delivery. They're trying to keep the cars for a while for customers to see but hopefully it won't be too long for mine.

Mine had 5k add-ons, they apparently have 4 more confirmed coming soon but will be looking for 7k addon. I'm told some dealers are already pushing 10k add-ons in the GTA.
Which dealerships did you hear were doing the crazy addons?

RoidRage

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Type S
I'm an idiot? LoL. I just used my 2024 ITS premium to fund another 2025 deposit for a carbon grey. I'm #4th in line for 2025 ITS and #1 for carbon grey.

Please do tell me how I'm an idiot rofl. I made $$ selling last 4 cars. I don't need to locate a buyer, deal with haggling. I just use a guy I know for a quick and painless sale. In and out, done.

My time trying to sell direct to the market is worth more than difference of your valuation vs. what I was offered.

Last edited:

slo_its

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 ITS
Which dealerships did you hear were doing the crazy addons?
I don't recall. Somewhere north Toronto I think.

My dealer did say next 4 cars incoming with 7k addon are all sold too.

N4nn3r

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ITS
I don't recall. Somewhere north Toronto I think.

My dealer did say next 4 cars incoming with 7k addon are all sold too.
Which dealers are these? Would like to know as I might wanna avoid them lmao.
Sponsored