TomK

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Type R
Acura of Brookfield in WI
Told me on Saturday that they currently have 16 sold units to get thru. If you were to order now optimistically would be 12 months but realistically 18-24.
I am on a waitlist elsewhere but still seeing dealers out there that have them on the lot to drive away now. Not sure what to do
Iā€™m second on this list. Passed on their incoming red.
Sponsored

suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MDX Type S; Integra Type S, Bronco Sport
Try Don Ayers Acura in Ft. Wayne, Indiana. They sell at MSRP, no add-ons, and their waitlist is maybe 7. Look for Will Zellers, great sales associate. I think he said TEP and PRP are the two colors that probably are the shortest wait. $500 refundable deposit. 6-10 month wait realistically. Hope that helps someone.

Last edited:

Dustbunni

First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20 Honda Civic 21 Infiniti QX50
Iā€™m second on this list. Passed on their incoming red.
I saw the red on Saturday. Looks gorgeous. Liquid carbon seems to be the next incoming for them. I wish I was on the short list at Zimbrick Acura in Madison. currently 9th or so am to believe. But from what I know they havenā€™t sold the demo yet let alone calling the list to see who they can sell it to.

TomK

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Type R
I saw the red on Saturday. Looks gorgeous. Liquid carbon seems to be the next incoming for them. I wish I was on the short list at Zimbrick Acura in Madison. currently 9th or so am to believe. But from what I know they havenā€™t sold the demo yet let alone calling the list to see who they can sell it to.
Yea my sales guy originally claimed they had to hold it for 90 days per Acuraā€¦.I kind of called him out then said they werenā€™t going to sell until they have another unit to use as a demo? I tried lol..

Theyā€™re going down the list in order on incoming color combos. Wish the person before me snagged the red so Iā€™d be next haha

The liquid carbon they have incoming is one of the 200 pre orders šŸ˜³

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
If anyone wants one in Black/Red@ MSRP . Columbia Acura Cincinnati has one available that just came in. It seems everyone on their list has a different color reserved than the Black. If interested ask for Brian. PM if you want his number.
Great guy he let me swap my seats in front of the dealership. šŸ˜‚

Last edited:

Sponsored

TomK

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Type R
If anyone wants one in Black @ MSRP . Columbia Acura Cincinnati has one available that just came in. It seems everyone on their list has a different color reserved than the Black. If interested ask for Brian. PM if you want his number.
Great guy he let me swap my seats in front of the dealership. šŸ˜‚
Was it originally a pre order?

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!

terrytek

First Name
terry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
02 Protege
Anyone in Cali have any recommendations? Most dealers in the socal area all seem to want 10k+ markup, many with required accessories. Some appear to be launch builds that have been sitting for a month.
if you're willing to make the drive to norcal, acura of modesto does MSRP but you more than likely are coerced into buying accessories, though you can probably negotiate it off or something if you're extra cool with the salemen. Acura of Pleasanton also does MSRP but i heard their waitlist is like yay high and they also prioritize ppl living in the immediate area over anyone even living outside the east bay area.

Ministry

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S (DE5), FL5(sold)
if you're willing to make the drive to norcal, acura of modesto does MSRP but you more than likely are coerced into buying accessories, though you can probably negotiate it off or something if you're extra cool with the salemen. Acura of Pleasanton also does MSRP but i heard their waitlist is like yay high and they also prioritize ppl living in the immediate area over anyone even living outside the east bay area.
Thanks - I was able to locate an ABP in Bakersfield that initially had some markup but they seem motivated to sell. We have a framework for a deal that I hope to wrap up this week.

koatic

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
93 EH with 97 JDM ITR swap, 2024 ABP/ orchid ITS
SC
Fred Anderson Acura
Responsive but didn't seem to have much information. Stated "pre-orders have to be done online through the main Acura website. It will begin May 11th with a $1,000 deposit required. That is the process Acura has put in place, as of this time, so you wont have to worry about dealer markup."
Unsure if there will actually be MSRP allocations or not if you reserve.
Fred Andreson Acura required 2500 deposit on TEP/orchid
Paid it last week as it was the only TEP left in allocation that I could find within reasonable distance.
5K markup.
FYI all the Acura dealers in SC that I called have 5k markup..
SC honda dealers doing 10K on FL5.
Sponsored