24 ITS, 20 Durango
I picked up the P08F1-85.

ABPDE5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
I picked up the P08F1-85.
o.0 Report back, please. Bet that sounds awesome.

I suppose if you're willing to run the P08, you may as well run the F1, seeing as how the filtration difference is minimal at that point (assuming the cost delta isn't a concern).

Last edited:

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
o.0 Report back, please. Bet that soubds awesome.

I suppose if you're willing to run the P08, you may as well run the F1, seeing as how the filtration difference is minimal at that point (assuming the cost delta isn't a concern).
I definitely will - signing today & hopefully picking up tomorrow night. Cost isn't a concern as much how much debris might get through there. I still need at least the Radium catch can.

ABPDE5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
I definitely will - signing today & hopefully picking up tomorrow night. Cost isn't a concern as much how much debris might get through there. I still need at least the Radium catch can.
Same thoughts. On the one hand, I really want those turbo noises, on the other hand, I'm bothered by the loss of filtration on a new car. Decisions, decisions.

Do you know if the oem clamps on the CCV hoses are tamper evident? I think the PCV ones are (which is a non-issue, as there's apparently next to zero benefit to a PCV can on this motor -- at least without a significant tune).

Edit: enjoy the pickup! Glad you're getting yours!

Sponsored

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Same thoughts. On the one hand, I really want those turbo noises, on the other hand, I'm bothered by the loss of filtration on a new car. Decisions, decisions.

Do you know if the oem clamps on the CCV hoses are tamper evident? I think the PCV ones are (which is a non-issue, as there's apparently next to zero benefit to a PCV can on this motor -- at least without a significant tune).

There is only one that had a tamper clamp on it and it's the CCV connection to the intake.
PCV uses normal spring clamps. I installed my catch can without issue( well dropped a bolt,PIA)

ABPDE5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
There is only one that had a tamper clamp on it and it's the CCV connection to the intake.
PCV uses normal spring clamps. I installed my catch can without issue( well dropped a bolt,PIA)
Assuming you installed CCV?

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango

Thanks man!

Im not sure about the clamps as I haven't been able to be around vehicles with this powertrain yet. The best info I've gathered so far is here & in the FB Type S group chat - although I much prefer here to social media. I haven't had it in years, but hopped back on to sell a few vehicles & accessories. @Integra23 has been a HUGE help in edu-ma-cating me & putting up with probably some stupid questions of mine! 🤣 I've been in domestics/Jeeps/trucks for too long but have been missing my old Integra a lot & once I test drove a 21 Si & Type R FK8, I was like "sell everything!" 😂

It was time to consolidate anyway. I'm not made of money & always said I'll have a backup vehicle - then that turned into "I need a truck AND sports car backup, but I'll NEVER sell my Jeep" but here we are & I'll be back down into 1 vehicle again. I realized that it doesn't matter how many vehicles I have or what shape it's in - I'll just keep wasting time & money on it, so probably best to focus it on one area on a well rounded platform.

Sponsored

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Wait...so a drop in air filter make a noticeable sound difference?

Thanks,
Patrick
Yep. Sounds like an aftermarket blowoff. Very loud. You can hear it in the cabin when getting off throttle at above 3k rpm. With windows down it sounds mean.

pweizman

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Type S white on red
Yep. Sounds like an aftermarket blowoff. Very loud. You can hear it in the cabin when getting off throttle at above 3k rpm. With windows down it sounds mean.
Wow. Interesting.

It is pricey.

I wonder if K&N is going to come out with one?

Patrick

ckone2030

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2024 BMW M3 Competition
Wow. Interesting.

It is pricey.

I wonder if K&N is going to come out with one?

Patrick
PRL also has one for FL5 that fits DE5 but availability not until mid August. You can get just the filter or the full stage 1 intake replacement. There is also a stage 2 version coming.