Canada ordering

SilverS

First Name
Aa
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra 6MT
Mandatory trade-in (already a dealbreaker right there), forced accessories and protection packages, and no cash purchase (lease or finance only). I’m annoyed and disappointed that this wasn’t communicated to me when I initially placed the deposit/order with them, nor at any point afterwards until after the stellar reviews came out and the first cars started arriving.

Subsequently made me scramble to find a more reasonable deal elsewhere and join the back of a queue again.
I had the same experience at Sterne Acura, posted few months ago. complete crooks.
Sponsored

RCX

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 FK8 -> 2023 GR Corolla -> 2024 Integra Type S
Three DE5s delivered yesterday to local dealer in Montreal, 2 white and one black. All sold, including mine.

IMG_6570.jpg

Rep says no more this year??? Maybe they just do not know.

Nor do they know why Quebec cars were delayed ~ 1 month from roc.

Frenzal

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra type S (coming soon)
I hope my car will get to the dealer soon too. My dealer is like 10 minutes away from Montreal...

I'm so tired of waiting and having no news from the dealer since like 3 weeks ago, where they told me that the car was on the truck for delivery! Pretty sure they don't know what they are talking about!

Negitoro7

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Winter beater currently
Three DE5s delivered yesterday to local dealer in Montreal, 2 white and one black. All sold, including mine.

IMG_6570.jpg

Congrats! I believe it when they say “no more this year” after they receive their initial few. Same deal from my dealer, informing me that the next batch are arriving no sooner than “this winter”, which could be calendar-year 2024.

Apex Carver

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
FL5-17224, ITR 01-1189, Elise,190E-2.3-16
I’ve gotten word that batch #2 (a black and a white) have landed in Calgary

Sponsored

N4nn3r

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ITS
hope you guys get yours soon! I reached out to my sales guy on Friday and he said his Gm now said my car is pushed to end of august but he either has no further info or the gm is not telling him anything. There’s no vin or any dates. I asked him to push for an eta. He just keeps saying the car is being built but it doesn’t take 2 months to build this car.

Frenzal

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra type S (coming soon)
Dealers know in advance when the car will be fabricated. Once done, they have the VIN. Then, seems to take at least a whole month to get the car from the plant to the dealer...
And be aware that the dates can change in the process.

N4nn3r

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ITS
Dealers know in advance when the car will be fabricated. Once done, they have the VIN. Then, seems to take at least a whole month to get the car from the plant to the dealer...
And be aware that the dates can change in the process.
Okay, I thought a vin is assigned during the fabrication/build process so maybe I misunderstood. Cool, sales guy is talking shit about it being built right now then lol and I guess I’ll go in and talk to the gm or gsm later this week to get a better idea of what’s going on. Sales guy said hq is not giving the gm any info which could be true. So many layers and I guess I’ll temper expectations that I’ll get my car sometime this winter instead instead of this month lol.

DramosRG

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
‘18 Civic Hatchback ST | ‘24 ITS

IMG_6570.jpg

Which dealer if you don't mind sharing?

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2014 Acura TL Elite AWD A-Spec
Any GTA buyers have an update on cars that were supposed to be here in July? Hoping we see them with enough time to enjoy some of the summer

Sponsored

RCX

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Which dealer if you don't mind sharing?
Gabriel Acura, west island.

Rep showed a list of incoming cars he prints each week. Past lists show VIN with delivery TBD, then subsequent weeks showing dates pushed back each week. Last weeks list showed delivery Tuesday (yesterday) and cars arrived. He said that's why he couldn't confirm a date previously because it kept changing.

Going tomorrow to give them my trade in. Then will pick up the car after getting back from vacation in 2 weeks.

DramosRG

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Gabriel Acura, west island.

Rep showed a list of incoming cars he prints each week. Past lists show VIN with delivery TBD, then subsequent weeks showing dates pushed back each week. Last weeks list showed delivery Tuesday (yesterday) and cars arrived. He said that's why he couldn't confirm a date previously because it kept changing.

Going tomorrow to give them my trade in. Then will pick up the car after getting back from vacation in 2 weeks.
Thanks, that's amazing! Gabriel is where I put my deposit too. I came in a bit late as I pulled out from a GRC Circuit Edition. On my last contact with acura west island, I was told Sept-Oct.

I did see their first ITS (black) in person a couple months ago and it looks great 👍

RCX

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
hope you guys get yours soon! I reached out to my sales guy on Friday and he said his Gm now said my car is pushed to end of august but he either has no further info or the gm is not telling him anything. There’s no vin or any dates. I asked him to push for an eta. He just keeps saying the car is being built but it doesn’t take 2 months to build this car.
What color are you waiting for?

RCX

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Thanks, that's amazing! Gabriel is where I put my deposit too. I came in a bit late as I pulled out from a GRC Circuit Edition. On my last contact with acura west island, I was told Sept-Oct.

I did see their first ITS (black) in person a couple months ago and it looks great 👍
Maybe one is yours! Do you have a VIN?

Traded my FK8 for a Core GR Corolla. Hated it. Traded GRC for the ITS.

DramosRG

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Maybe one is yours! Do you have a VIN?

Traded my FK8 for a Core GR Corolla. Hated it. Traded GRC for the ITS.
Cool, unfortunately not yet. I'll check in with my contact. Curious about your experience with the GR Corolla. I've never driven it. I basically told myself that I can sacrifice AWD in exchange for better comfort and daily driving.
Sponsored