Sponsored

LCM Photos Appreciation Thread

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Random question but anyone thought about blacking out the center color-matched portion of the bottom of the bumper between the intake surrounds? Jonsibal did that on his renders and it was kind of a cool look. Might look more subtle on the LCM.
integra_2022_12_09_02.jpg
Personally I like the contrast but will be going with a black PRL intercooler & Artwork gloss black splitter. What I'd like to paint is that matte black plastic in front of the intercooler. Just looks cheap & tacky - so leaning to match the gloss black.
Sponsored

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Just copying the post here as well where it's appreciated. 😁

Got the ceramic tint done at 20% all around plus 50% windshield & picked it up from a great local reputable ceramic coating company. They hit it inside & out really well. Still waiting on wheels & body stuff.

IMG_3084.jpeg

IMG_3085.jpeg

IMG_3087.jpeg

IMG_3089.jpeg

IMG_3091.jpeg

IMG_3097.jpeg

IMG_3098.jpeg

IMG_3099.jpeg

nix6speed

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LCM ITS

Got the ceramic tint done at 20% all around plus 50% windshield & picked it up from a great local reputable ceramic coating company. They hit it inside & out really well. Still waiting on wheels & body stuff.
Amazing what a difference tint makes, looks great!

Picking this one up on Saturday. Will get tint soon after since stock is a four letter word around here. Likely get the roof wrapped black as well.

IMG_20230818_145127.jpg

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Amazing what a difference tint makes, looks great!

Picking this one up on Saturday. Will get tint soon after since stock is a four letter word around here. Likely get the roof wrapped black as well.

IMG_20230818_145127.jpg
Very cool! Glad to see more of these rolling out finally.

Sponsored

GTO

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 17 BRZ

IMG_3084.jpeg

IMG_3085.jpeg

IMG_3087.jpeg

IMG_3089.jpeg

IMG_3091.jpeg

IMG_3097.jpeg

IMG_3098.jpeg

IMG_3099.jpeg
Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for sharing the great interior and exterior pics. What wheels are you planning to get?

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for sharing the great interior and exterior pics. What wheels are you planning to get?
Thanks! I'm addicted to this thing.

I went with 18x10.5 ET47 VS-5RS fromApex Race Parts in Anthracite. Kinda used this other dark gray Porsche to help decide in their gallery.

1692698762476.jpeg

GTO

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 17 BRZ
Thanks! I'm addicted to this thing.

I went with 18x10.5 ET47 VS-5RS fromApex Race Parts in Anthracite. Kinda used this other dark gray Porsche to help decide in their gallery.

1692698762476.jpeg
Perfect choice, I'm considering the exact same setup;)

I have Anthracite EC7Rs on my BRZ and had a set of ARC8s before that. Perfect fitment, direct mount (no adapters or spacers) and they really corrected the car's stance.

Please post pics with the new wheels. I'm sure your ITS will look great!

BRZ.jpg

Last edited:

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Perfect choice, I'm considering the exact same setup;)

I have Anthracite EC7Rs on my BRZ and had a set of ARC8s before that. Perfect fitment, direct mount (no adapters or spacers) and they really corrected the car's stance. I can't say enough good things about Apex. Quality product and outstanding expert service.

Please post pics with the new wheels. I'm sure your ITS will look great!

BRZ.jpg
Very cool!!! Yes, I have been in contact with Matt at Apex and he has been incredibly helpful. It kind of stunk that they only have three wheels in stock so I'm really just waiting on one. 😄 I will definitely post back when I get to put them on. Glad to hear they worked out so well for you. That car looks great!!

Reactions: GTO

Lflouie

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
AUDI S4, Alfa Romeo Giulia QV
I was notified by dealer that LCM/Ebony are produced and will be shipping within 7 days.

Sponsored

nix6speed

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LCM ITS
I was notified by dealer that LCM/Ebony are produced and will be shipping within 7 days.
Correct. Mine arrived at the dealer Friday last week. Picking it up Saturday is a test of patience!

TeggyTypeS

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S LCM/Red

IMG_3084.jpeg

IMG_3085.jpeg

IMG_3087.jpeg

IMG_3089.jpeg

IMG_3091.jpeg

IMG_3097.jpeg

IMG_3098.jpeg

IMG_3099.jpeg
Which window visors do you have?

Lflouie

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
AUDI S4, Alfa Romeo Giulia QV
Wow, dealer called today and the ITS arrived. Had a chance to inspect the car before they did any prep and came away disappointed.

Unfortunately the paint quality was lacking, and there were scratches on the upper section of the bumper, where it joins the hood. Also the paint on the upper portion of bumper where it joins to the the front fenders (above the lights) doesn't have a good color match (darker) and the metallic paint is inconsistent (blotchy) on the bumper vs the fenders. Overall the panel fit was ok, but varied from one side to another. Gaps on the metal parts was good, but rear door valance gap was larger than everything else....looked odd.

After inspecting all of the paint I found numerous minor (potentially correctable) defects, that I've never seen on a new car in this price range. Yes I know it is based on a $32k base Intergra, but my $38k Focus RS (based on a $21k std Focus) was far and away better, and nearly flawless....so I came away disappointed.

Barehands

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
vw golf

IMG_3084.jpeg

IMG_3085.jpeg

IMG_3087.jpeg

IMG_3089.jpeg

IMG_3091.jpeg

IMG_3097.jpeg

IMG_3098.jpeg

IMG_3099.jpeg
I saw you deleted the type S badges on the rest of the car, is it possible to do it on the grill as well or is there a rectangle there underneath is?

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango