Sponsored

LCM Photos Appreciation Thread

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
I saw you deleted the type S badges on the rest of the car, is it possible to do it on the grill as well or is there a rectangle there underneath is?
That is the one place that has something behind it - other than the center mounted front & rear emblems. Just the 2 on the fender & hatch can be cleaned up really without modifying. I'm not sure if it's a rectangular mount or what really - I'd have to go outside & look more closely. There might be a way to do the front - but it likely requires cutting, sanding, finishing on the grill of some sort that I didn't want to get into. At least yet.
Sponsored

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Looks like marketing photos... incredible.

Sponsored

OP
OP
meki22

meki22

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru Forester, LCM Integra Type-S
Haha, I appreciate it! If there's a particular one anyone wants to use as wallpaper, let me know. I'll send a higher res file.

Editing a couple of other photos so more coming soon.

NecroFIesh

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra & '07 S2000
I saw you deleted the type S badges on the rest of the car, is it possible to do it on the grill as well or is there a rectangle there underneath is?
The Type-S emblem in the front grille is held on by two small screws that attach from the rear of the emblem onto a mounting plate that is part of the assembly. The emblem has the threads on the back of it to accept those two small screws....

1692890703461.png

#14 is your emblem and #15 are the screws.

1692890769849.png

-G

Barehands

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
vw golf
The Type-S emblem in the front grille is held on by two small screws that attach from the rear of the emblem onto a mounting plate that is part of the assembly. The emblem has the threads on the back of it to accept those two small screws....

1692890703461.png

#14 is your emblem and #15 are the screws.

1692890769849.png

-G
Thanks for the insight. Man that’s annoying though. The one emblem I don’t like is of course the hardest to remove haha.

NecroFIesh

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra & '07 S2000
1692899974896.png

1692900138497.png

1692900176350.png

These are the installation instructions for the black Type-S emblems...I've only included the pages for the front emblem. Hopefully this helps the community get a better understanding of how the emblem is affixed. As shown above in the diagrams I posted, the emblem is attached to the front grille with two small machine screws.

If anyone wants to remove the whole emblem, you'd access those screws from the rear of the grille and viola. If you're wanting to only remove the Type-S insignia......

It's basically the same procedure as the rear emblems on these cars, except you leave the "base" potion on the car and attach the new black Type-S logo to that. The rear emblem instructions advise you to remove the whole base and then remove the emblem from that, attach the new black emblem then reinstall....so kinda the same thing here except you leave the "base" or mounting portion then do the same sort of shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yeah shimmy yeh with the nylon string....

-G

Last edited:

Sponsored

Emunoz

First Name
Emmanuel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
LCM ITS
Fresh photos with the blacked-out badges and CF spoiler.

DSC02966-small.jpg
DSC02976-small.jpg
DSC02988-small.jpg
DSC03011-small.jpg
DSC03022-small.jpg
I would be interested in some imagine I was looking to add a fire one as the clock display but the size and quality would need to be right?!

BatesMotelXIV

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Civic Si
Awesome, thanks! I'm not posting pics until they get the accessories finished tomorrow. I have the Artwork Bodyshop full kit on order & Apex wheels as well. A few other minor things. Can't wait until it all gets here, but that'll be more like October.
Apologies if you already answered this somewhere, but may I ask what Apex wheels are you getting? I am considering a set of the EC-7s myself.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Apologies if you already answered this somewhere, but may I ask what Apex wheels are you getting? I am considering a set of the EC-7s myself.
No worries at all! I have the VS-5RS 18x10.5 ET47 in Anthracite. Unfortunately I didn't have time today or likely tomorrow to mount the tires - but Friday AM at the latest. Just going to go ahead & put the Conti Extreme Contact DWS06+ on there until around March, then I'll go back to the Michelin summer rated tires that came with the vehicle, just an inch smaller & wider.

VtecBuddy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru
No worries at all! I have the VS-5RS 18x10.5 ET47 in Anthracite. Unfortunately I didn't have time today or likely tomorrow to mount the tires - but Friday AM at the latest. Just going to go ahead & put the Conti Extreme Contact DWS06+ on there until around March, then I'll go back to the Michelin summer rated tires that came with the vehicle, just an inch smaller & wider.
Excited to see what that looks like! I think I want VS-5RS too if I get an ITS, just debating between 18x9.5 and 18x10.5
Sponsored