Sponsored

LCM Photos Appreciation Thread

trinxified

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
DE5
Here's mine. Screenshot from my dealer's Instagram.

Copper wheels color combo.

I'm considering installing the OEM window visors and splash guards. I don't plan to tint so the visors might look cheap and tacky, however the splash guards I'm almost sure with.

Screenshot_20240605-213609.png
Sponsored

ITSDAD

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 ITS
Here's mine. Screenshot from my dealer's Instagram.

Copper wheels color combo.

I'm considering installing the OEM window visors and splash guards. I don't plan to tint so the visors might look cheap and tacky, however the splash guards I'm almost sure with.

Screenshot_20240605-213609.png
Whether you go with OEM or aftermarket, splash guards are a great investment on this car, I noticed a significant reduction of crap on my doors and rear arches after putting the OEM ones on.

Specially since you're in Ontario with our shitty unpredictable weather.

trinxified

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
DE5
Whether you go with OEM or aftermarket, splash guards are a great investment on this car, I noticed a significant reduction of crap on my doors and rear arches after putting the OEM ones on.

Specially since you're in Ontario with our shitty unpredictable weather.
Yeah that's the main reason for the splash guards. The visors though, I'll probably skip. Like I said, I'm afraid it will cheapen out the car's look.

ITSDAD

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 ITS
Yeah that's the main reason for the splash guards. The visors though, I'll probably skip. Like I said, I'm afraid it will cheapen out the car's look.
Car looks beautiful btw, I didnt even know the copper wheels were available in Canada!

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Always wondered if you could pull off the copper and LCM combo. Looks great!

Sponsored

Sponsored

keAiko18

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 ITS
Which method do you guys use when posting photos on this thread, that were taken on your phone? The "insert image" icon or the red button below that says "Attach files"?
When I upload photos from my phone, onto this thread, the image quality of the photo turns out terrible.

keAiko18

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 ITS
I’ve had this set of wheels for a while but been waiting til I could install my H&R drop springs. Had some free time this past weekend to work on the car and finally got to see how they look on LCM 😅

Brushed clear APEX EC-7RS 18x9.5 +35
Continental extremeContact sport 275/35

IMG_7878.jpeg