Bzal1122

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
16 Tundra TRD Pro, 03 E46 M3, 23 gts4.0, 24 ITS
What color combo you wanting for ?
White w red or black , Or blue with blk or orchid. Black was my third exterior choice ( to myself ) , but its hard to keep clean as we all know and I Iike the contrast of. The vents /grille ect.
Sponsored

suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MDX Type S; Integra Type S, Bronco Sport
White w red or black , Or blue with blk or orchid. Black was my third exterior choice ( to myself ) , but its hard to keep clean as we all know and I Iike the contrast of. The vents /grille ect.
Don’t feel bad. I’m with you. Well, any color but black. Good luck.

Bzal1122

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Don’t feel bad. I’m with you. Well, any color but black. Good luck.
I like red too. But I own a red car already. I think two of them would be boring. Lol.

TheRas900

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'18 Macan S and 2 '23 Integras, 1 6MT, 1 CVT
Where in PA are you? The SE has a few white/red & blue/blacks around or coming soon.

Yato

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Soon
What color ?
Black/Black.

i originally wanted white/black and didn’t bother pre-ordering for that reason. Then I started seeing pictures of the black one and changed my mind.

Sponsored

Bzal1122

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Where in PA are you? The SE has a few white/red & blue/blacks around or coming soon.
In the PA/NJ/NY corridor. I see the ones on the site coming close by but alas , all mark ups. I am in for an MSRP at my dealer …. But it could be silver or Tiger eye !!!!! Both of those are no go’s for me.

suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MDX Type S; Integra Type S, Bronco Sport
I like red too. But I own a red car already. I think two of them would be boring. Lol.
I can understand that. But this red is something else. But I get it. I had a chance to get white originally and I said no because our MDX is white and I didn’t want another white car. I don’t regret it one bit.

TheRas900

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'18 Macan S and 2 '23 Integras, 1 6MT, 1 CVT
In the PA/NJ/NY corridor. I see the ones on the site coming close by but alas , all mark ups. I am in for an MSRP at my dealer …. But it could be silver or Tiger eye !!!!! Both of those are no go’s for me.
That makes sense, I wouldn't pay a markup either. Going to send you a direct message on a possible opportunity for white/red.

Sponsored

Audio79

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra 99
That makes sense, I wouldn't pay a markup either. Going to send you a direct message on a possible opportunity for white/red.
Same here no markups my dealer it a small one in Pittsburgh they do msrp I put a deposit with them three months ago

Last edited:

sarspants

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura RSX-S
Still waiting on APB/ebony in Western NY. Very few Type S coming through this area. I've had a deposit since December and passed on a white/red back in July that I'm slightly regretting. Will just keep waiting and keep driving my RSX-S in the meantime.

Audio79

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra 99
Still waiting on APB/ebony in Western NY. Very few Type S coming through this area. I've had a deposit since December and passed on a white/red back in July that I'm slightly regretting. Will just keep waiting and keep driving my RSX-S in the meantime.
Me to I think they over looking the northeast pa here sick of waiting

Bzal1122

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
The end of July into early August seemed to have a good bit of cars coming through the area but after that it seemed to have slowed to a trickle. It’s almost like the cars manufactured in August went to other regions.

Audio79

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra 99
We need eyes on manufacturing
Sponsored