Sponsored

Wheel spacers

LCMITS

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura integra type s
I was thinking of running spacers on the stock wheels for my ITS. I was thinking 20mm all the way around. For those that have done this does the factory studs sit flush/recessed with the hole in the spacer or does it stick out pass the spacer. I don't want the factory studs to interfere with the wheel creating a gap between the wheel and spacer because it isn't flush against the mating surfaces of the wheel and spacer due to the factory studs protruding pass the spacer. I don't want to replace or cut the factory studs.
Sponsored

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
There's plenty of info on this forum about that. The ITS wheels have recesses in between lug holes. it all works just thew way it's supposed to. Don't worry.

Also, I'll have a set of the Bonass spacers to sell next week as I'm getting new wheels put on. 20mm rear, 15mm front. The perfect setup.

DM me if you're interested in those.

Sponsored

Sponsored

BigJimSlim

First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 ITS
There's plenty of info on this forum about that. The ITS wheels have recesses in between lug holes. it all works just thew way it's supposed to. Don't worry.

Also, I'll have a set of the Bonass spacers to sell next week as I'm getting new wheels put on. 20mm rear, 15mm front. The perfect setup.

DM me if you're interested in those.
Not op but interested. Sent a DM

Tryptones

First Name
Rodel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra Type-S
Did you torque the spacer nuts to 103.5 ft/lbs or 80 ft/lbs?

Last edited:

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Yes, Spacer nuts should be 103-104 ft/lbs. Then wheels at normal 94 ft/lbs.