Sponsored

Should I buy the 2024 ITS now? Or wait til they announce/release 2025 models?

someguy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Nissan Maxima Platinum
I'm very new to the car buying market so please bear with me.

I'm going out of country near end of June and coming back mid July, was planning on buying it after I'm back in the states but thought maybe I could wait til they announce the 2025 models and hoping the 2024 models' price will drop more.

- Do car brands, like Acura, usually announce the next year model around August? Or is it too uncertain?
- Will the 2024 models' price decrease after they announce the 2025 models? Or is it only after they release the 2025 models?
- When would be the best time to buy the 2024 ITS?
- Would we expect any sales during Labor Day or EOY Christmas?
- Acura website says MSRP is $51,800, but most dealers near me have stickers on windows saying MSRP $53,800, is that a marked up price or am I missing something?

All insights are appreciated, thank you.
Sponsored

bisquick

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LSM ITS, '19 LSM RDX A-Spec
In short, the best time to buy is when you have the funds or you are comfortable with taking on the debt. 2025s are already announced and hitting dealers therefore I anticipate dealers will begin offering small discounts on leftover 2024s.

MSRP is MSRP. Some exterior colors cost more than others but outside of that the cost should be the same unless there are forced accessories.

Best of luck and happy hunting!

Vinnie

First Name
Vinnie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 ITS LSM
I'm very new to the car buying market so please bear with me.

I'm going out of country near end of June and coming back mid July, was planning on buying it after I'm back in the states but thought maybe I could wait til they announce the 2025 models and hoping the 2024 models' price will drop more.

- Do car brands, like Acura, usually announce the next year model around August? Or is it too uncertain?
- Will the 2024 models' price decrease after they announce the 2025 models? Or is it only after they release the 2025 models?
- When would be the best time to buy the 2024 ITS?
- Would we expect any sales during Labor Day or EOY Christmas?
- Acura website says MSRP is $51,800, but most dealers near me have stickers on windows saying MSRP $53,800, is that a marked up price or am I missing something?

All insights are appreciated, thank you.
Your MSRP is correct but you need to add the destination feed that is also listed on the Acura website builder. Also… this is identical to my thread haha you can see how it turned out for me!

https://www.integraforums.com/forum/threads/buy-now-at-msrp-or-wait-for-details-on-2025.52252/

OP
OP

someguy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
In short, the best time to buy is when you have the funds or you are comfortable with taking on the debt. 2025s are already announced and hitting dealers therefore I anticipate dealers will begin offering small discounts on leftover 2024s.

MSRP is MSRP. Some exterior colors cost more than others but outside of that the cost should be the same unless there are forced accessories.

Best of luck and happy hunting!
I gotcha, yeah I'll probably wait til I'm back in the states to make the purchase, but might start doing some shopping beforehand.

Waiting til they drop the 2025 models and hoping they'll offer discounts for the 2024 models will probably be the move for me.

OP
OP

someguy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Your MSRP is correct but you need to add the destination feed that is also listed on the Acura website builder. Also… this is identical to my thread haha you can see how it turned out for me!

https://www.integraforums.com/forum/threads/buy-now-at-msrp-or-wait-for-details-on-2025.52252/
Ah ok that makes sense, yeah I actually did see your post and read through it lol but still wanted to post mine as I had some other questions that I wasn't sure with.

Congrats on your ITS!

Sponsored

NoVA_Teggy

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 ITS, 2023 MDX Adv
If there are no changes for 2025, then I would expect little to no discounts, as there would be no reason to if it's essentially the same car separated by a model year.

The best time to buy was yesterday, the second best time is today. There's always tomorrow, but you don't know what tomorrow will bring.

Themousetrap

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic
I have been very much in your same camp with debating when to buy to maximize value. I am on the East Coast and shopped around for several weeks for used and new. I found a dealer willing to go below MSRP for a cash purchase and then even lower if I use dealer financing. Another dealer was willing to match that so I had color options. I am picking it up on Friday.
Look for dealers with multiple ITS on the lot. They don't seem to be flying off the shelf these days.

egxflash

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type-S
Also don’t forget I heard there is price increase couple of grand higher for 25 models.
This is the most material factor to consider IMO.

koatic

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
93 EH with 97 JDM ITR swap, 2024 ABP/ orchid ITS
Price has gone down since I haggled hardcore to get mine at MSRP plus destination and taxes. Here’s the thing if I didn’t get mine back in September I would not have had the time to enjoy and install the mods I have. If I get hit by a beer truck tonight at least I would have spent some quality time with my ITS. Never know what tomorrow brings. My mom used to always save and wait for deals on shit she never ended up enjoying.

Sponsored

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
yeah, at the end of the day I always just say to myself, will a grand or two really make a difference in my life in 20 years? Not really. Just do what makes you happy. (within reason) (No hookers and blow)
2nd office gif opportunity of the day. Thank you and you're welcome.

robert-california-the-office.gif

As I've mentioned numerous times, I'm taking this car to my grave unless a PMC edition hits the streets. I felt really good about myself getting mine at MSRP a few weeks after they started hitting dealers last year, but as things sit right now if I paid an ADM I don't think I would have enjoyed the car any less.
Sponsored