Sponsored

What spoilers are you guys getting, if any?

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Here are some pics of the fitment. Sent Man to Jeremy at our body shop as well. Not sure what can be done at this point. The pic I took of the center alignment is not quite as bad in person. I think I must’ve been standing at a slight angle. If you just look at the emblem and the antenna, you can clearly see it’s off to the left a bit. Honestly none of this is icing if you just kind of look at the car as a whole, but if you study the spoiler closely, you will see the flaws in alignment, etc.
IMG_3353.jpeg
IMG_3352.jpeg
IMG_3351.jpeg
IMG_3350.jpeg
IMG_3349.jpeg
IMG_3348.jpeg
IMG_3347.jpeg
Sponsored

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Here are some pics of the fitment. Sent Man to Jeremy at our body shop as well. Not sure what can be done at this point. The pic I took of the center alignment is not quite as bad in person. I think I must’ve been standing at a slight angle. If you just look at the emblem and the antenna, you can clearly see it’s off to the left a bit. Honestly none of this is icing if you just kind of look at the car as a whole, but if you study the spoiler closely, you will see the flaws in alignment, etc.
IMG_3353.jpeg
IMG_3352.jpeg
IMG_3351.jpeg
IMG_3350.jpeg
IMG_3349.jpeg
IMG_3348.jpeg
IMG_3347.jpeg
Wow. Mine isn't quite that bad. Maybe an 1/8" gap on the side

creaturemachine

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra 6MT
That's rough, especially the finger gap under the sides. I think they might be relying too much on 3D scanning and didn't build a jig to test these things before sending them out the door.

As for the centre mismatch, you might not have been dead centre with your camera since the rear-view mirror doesn't line up either.

nix6speed

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LCM ITS
The gaps are for air to get around that monstrosity of a spoiler. I heard they are changing their name from Artwork to Aerowork.

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Damn. I really want to just be happy because the spoiler does look good on the car overall. But the imperfections really suck. I'm pretty particular so this is definitely a buzz kill. I keep going over th install in my head and wondering what I could have done different to make it better. I kind of feel like it's just mounted too far back or close to the rear edge of the hatch. I can't remember if I Pushed it as far forward as possible before pulling the tape liner to expose the adhesive strips. Nuts where loosely tightened, then we let it rest on the trunk. I think tightening the nuts should basically pull the spoiler in tight, but the spoiler is hard as a rock and won't flex or twist, so it just sits where it sits.

I may attempt to re-install when time permits. Gotta get more adhesive. Really don't want to go through the hassle of getting all the 3M off the spoiler though. If there weren't any adhesive strips on there at all you could move it around slightly and play with the fitment a bit.

Sponsored

creaturemachine

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra 6MT
Damn. I really want to just be happy because the spoiler does look good on the car overall. But the imperfections really suck. I'm pretty particular so this is definitely a buzz kill. I keep going over th install in my head and wondering what I could have done different to make it better. I kind of feel like it's just mounted too far back or close to the rear edge of the hatch. I can't remember if I Pushed it as far forward as possible before pulling the tape liner to expose the adhesive strips. Nuts where loosely tightened, then we let it rest on the trunk. I think tightening the nuts should basically pull the spoiler in tight, but the spoiler is hard as a rock and won't flex or twist, so it just sits where it sits.

I may attempt to re-install when time permits. Gotta get more adhesive. Really don't want to go through the hassle of getting all the 3M off the spoiler though. If there weren't any adhesive strips on there at all you could move it around slightly and play with the fitment a bit.
That can't be your fault. it looks like it shrunk and warped in the mold, and their quality control is non-existent.

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Yes, it's like it was molded upside down, and there just isn't enough material in the mold, Like it wasn't totally full.

Compromise

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra Type S
As annoying as the front gap is, I'm more worried about the adhesive that's applied. All the debris will get caught on the adhesive when they go into the gap..

ITSDAD

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 ITS
Not sure if this is someone on the forum, but his fitment seems better than most. So theres definitely something wrong with artworks manufacturing process.

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
After seeing the other photos on here my fitment is pretty good. I have less than a 1/8" on either side.

Sponsored

TopazM3

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 LCM Integra Type S
Not sure if this is someone on the forum, but his fitment seems better than most. So theres definitely something wrong with artworks manufacturing process.

the fitment on this video seems to be quite good, although he didn’t show closeups of the ends or the front of the body of the spoiler.

These pics and comments of poor fit are worrying me. I don’t have it yet and haven’t received notification of shipment.

ITSDAD

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 ITS
the fitment on this video seems to be quite good, although he didn’t show closeups of the ends or the front of the body of the spoiler.

These pics and comments of poor fit are worrying me. I don’t have it yet and haven’t received notification of shipment.
Yeah i wish he'd shown some closeups, but at a glance his tolerances do look tighter than StingertimeNC's pics. Integra23 says he's only got an 1/8th of an inch gap which id say is acceptable.

Last edited:

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Yeah i wish he'd shown some closeups, but at a glance his tolerances do look tighter than StingertimeNC's pics. Integra2 says he's only got an 1/8th of an inch gap which id say is acceptable.
I'll take some photos of my fitment. For the install I just centered the outside spoiler bolts in the deck lid holes.

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S

When you get it, before you pull any adhesive or tighten any bolts, just lay it on the hatch and spend some time moving it around as much as possible, See how it lays the best. The bolts will basically define where it's going to sit. if it won't lay flat and flush on it's own, just know that tightening the bolts will not change this. Also, something I didn't do was completely tighten it down before removing the top of the adhesive strips, This will definitely show you how it's going to sit.

Also, take your time removing the stock spoiler, so you can put it back on if you need to. There's just a bit of adhesive on the ends, other than that just the clips hold it on the trunk, and most of them should be reusable if you're careful.