OP

joemama

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
You can get the center console w. red stitching to match the wheel.

That is actually ideal.

The orchid interiors have gray stitching -- not white -- and as a result, the Overland console does not match the orchid interiors regardless of which option you choose. It only matches the red / black interiors.
Ah the white tone just fits better with the gray for my taste. I wish there was an option for the alcantara wheel that isn't red stitching but guess beggers can't be choosers. The black/red interiors matched with the center console and wheel looks clean.
Sponsored

E-Rod

Honda Fanatic
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1991 NSX, 2006 S2000, 2024 Integra Type-S
The sound/vibration "feel" is useful for driver feedback even in a daily setting. I've seen people do the PRL's. How long have you owned your ITS for?
Less than a month. Just coming from the NSX and S2000, it's very different. Modern car, sound dampening materials I guess. Don't get me wrong, not trying to turn the ITS into a track/race car feeling where your teeth rattle but just something to feel as you get into the revs.

Tw1stedlog1k

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M2 Competition (R.I.P.), ABP ITS
LOL seems like lots of great influences in this group of folks. Post a clip of the sound when its done! I've never owned a car this quick before so hopefully it'll be a while before I go crazy with the mods.
For you consideration:

ABPDE5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
You can get the center console w. red stitching to match the wheel.

That is actually ideal.

The orchid interiors have gray stitching -- not white -- and as a result, the Overland console does not match the orchid interiors regardless of which option you choose. It only matches the red / black interiors.
FYI: I reached out to Overland this AM, and they are now offering gray stitching for those w. Orchid interiors.

Props to them for being responsive, etc.! Couldn't ask for a better Q & A > result chain with a small business.

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP

joemama

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
FYI: I reached out to Overland this AM, and they are now offering gray stitching for those w. Orchid interiors.

Props to them for being responsive, etc.! Couldn't ask for a better Q & A > result chain with a small business.
Heck yeah thanks for checking that out!

E-Rod

Honda Fanatic
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1991 NSX, 2006 S2000, 2024 Integra Type-S

Nice! They are top notch quality as well, I got into the car today after replacing it last night and it makes me smile. It just completes the look and I actually like the buttons being a bit more recessed looking due to the additional "padding".

Wouldn't it be funny if Honda caught on and made it factory for 2025... (they won't)

koatic

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
93 EH with 97 JDM ITR swap, 2024 ABP/ orchid ITS
I literally laughed out load reading this thread.
I have had a lot of experience with modding Honda's over the years and my original plan was to leave this car bone stock.
While it (IMO) is an amazing car bone stock, I kind of fell in love with it.
What do we do with things we love. We pay attention, pamper, play with and YES, we upgrade them to make what we love even better.
My first upgrades were simply under the guise that it would be cheaper for me than get the car with them already installed. (the blacked out emblems and carbon fiber spoiler.)
once I itched that, then it was this and then it was that and now I find myself doing at least something to it or with it on at least a monthly basis.

Welcome to the forum and I guarantee, You will love your car.

OP
OP

joemama

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Just picked up car from the shop. Ceramic coating came out super clean and they were able to salvage that little scratch I found. Turned out to be nothing! Installed mudflaps this morning.
IMG_0607.JPG
IMG_0608.JPG
IMG_0611.JPG

OP
OP

joemama

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
I literally laughed out load reading this thread.
I have had a lot of experience with modding Honda's over the years and my original plan was to leave this car bone stock.
While it (IMO) is an amazing car bone stock, I kind of fell in love with it.
What do we do with things we love. We pay attention, pamper, play with and YES, we upgrade them to make what we love even better.
My first upgrades were simply under the guise that it would be cheaper for me than get the car with them already installed. (the blacked out emblems and carbon fiber spoiler.)
once I itched that, then it was this and then it was that and now I find myself doing at least something to it or with it on at least a monthly basis.

Welcome to the forum and I guarantee, You will love your car.
Thanks!

Sponsored

OP
OP

joemama

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Just installed Moshimoto expansion tank - OEM one was already leaking, didn't feel like having to keep swapping out under warranty if this issue is going to continue. Stuck between choosing an AWE and Milltek exhaust option....

IMG_0640.JPG

Evolving_e63

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Type S , 2003 Evo, 2018 AMG E63s
Nice car man! Did you pick exhaust yet? I'm leaning towards the mbrp one.

OP
OP

joemama

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Nice car man! Did you pick exhaust yet? I'm leaning towards the mbrp one.
Thanks! I prefer a deeper sounding tone, so far IMO AWE seems to have the most mature sound. Obviously subjective for each person, but I do see other members on the forum talking about Borla releasing one so may want to wait and see sound clips of that once they are finished with R&D.

Evolving_e63

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Type S , 2003 Evo, 2018 AMG E63s
I'm sticking to the mbrp because it retains the factory valve for the exhaust, it comes with the up pipe which I don't think any other current system does and it comes with a un resonated and resonator in case it's not loud enough or vice versa.

The awe was my 2nd choice tho

OP
OP

joemama

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
I'm sticking to the mbrp because it retains the factory valve for the exhaust, it comes with the up pipe which I don't think any other current system does and it comes with a un resonated and resonator in case it's not loud enough or vice versa.

The awe was my 2nd choice tho
Ah great choice. I honestly don't mind the traditional exhaust without valves - less things to go wrong. MBRP sounds great though! Looking forward to a post once you get it!
Sponsored