• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sponsored

Type S Audio Control Unit (Noise Cancelling/Fake Exhaust)

ghostkp

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra 6MT
I decided to take it out, rather than just unplug it.

Also didn't think this would be the best place to post it but I don't know anywhere else 😂

I'm in CO if you wanna do local,

100+ shipping.
20240908_171602.jpg
Sponsored

dockleryxk

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
DE5
Also curious. Was it hard to get to?

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech
Curious where that module is located. Wanted to unplug to test something.
Have to remove the colored dash trim on passenger side and then drop the glovebox. It’ll be hugging the center dash to the left of the glovebox

OP
OP

ghostkp

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra 6MT
It wasn't very hard to get to! I'll post pictures later if needed

Sponsored

ChicagoShogun

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra Type S
I admit I can't really tell the fake vs real sounds. Guess I have to listen harder with my windows down. Seems silly for Acura to build this into the car, add cost , etc. if it isn't needed.

OP
OP

ghostkp

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra 6MT
I admit I can't really tell the fake vs real sounds. Guess I have to listen harder with my windows down. Seems silly for Acura to build this into the car, add cost , etc. if it isn't needed.
Studies show some people won't buy cars if they can't hear the car.

Also, bruh, I took it out and it sounds way different 😭

1alrighttegra

First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra a-spec 1990 corvette
I took it off when I set up my competition sound system, if it hears to much noise from outside the car it will cut down on your audio and make a type of white noise to drown out road or any other sounds from outside. If you trying to have a nice set up sound system you must take this off.

Sponsored

OP
OP

ghostkp

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra 6MT
I took it off when I set up my competition sound system, if it hears to much noise from outside the car it will cut down on your audio and make a type of white noise to drown out road or any other sounds from outside. If you trying to have a nice set up sound system you must take this off.
I've also noticed an increase of engine noise in Comfort mode. Overall, I like it. Now I just need an exhaust.

creaturemachine

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra 6MT
l like how it's labelled "accessory." Proof that it's truly unnecessary.
Sponsored