Sponsored

Bolt on Help!

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
you have to send your ECU to Phearable? I thought you just uploaded the tune via Ktuner/FlashPro?
ECU needs to be unlocked for the ITS and CTR.

JesterTuned

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
FL5 Type R, S2000, Ram TRX
you have to send your ECU to Phearable? I thought you just uploaded the tune via Ktuner/FlashPro?
Yeah the Bosch ecu on the type R or integra type S has to be jailbroken. But Phearable is not the only one who offers it now. IMW and myself are also doing unlocks aside from Hondata.

Sponsored

OP
OP

tegs

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS
Yea, I had my ECM at UPS ready to ship to Phearable down in FL, but he advised me of the incoming Hurricane, and that could cause some delays.. Trying to figure out quickest turnaround option , always harder to get things done in Canada...

Jester mentioned hes doing unlocks now, I wonder if he could chime in here, on turnaround time?

Thanks!

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Integra Type-S / 23 M340i / 23 VW GTI
Yea, I had my ECM at UPS ready to ship to Phearable down in FL, but he advised me of the incoming Hurricane, and that could cause some delays.. Trying to figure out quickest turnaround option , always harder to get things done in Canada...

Jester mentioned hes doing unlocks now, I wonder if he could chime in here, on turnaround time?

Thanks!
You also have Two-Step Performance that sends the ECMs to Innovative MotorWorks in Pennsylvania for the unlock. Depending on where you are in Cannda...That might be the closest transit time.

Clark_Kent

Threads
Reaction score

Thanks!
Jester is in Florida as well so that may not be helpful. I also recall he either is out of the country or will be soon. You can send the ECU directly to Hondata as well. You have options.

OP
OP

tegs

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS
Jester is in Florida as well so that may not be helpful. I also recall he either is out of the country or will be soon. You can send the ECU directly to Hondata as well. You have options.
Yea, I know, ITS is my daily, trying to limit sharing the Wife’s SUV as much possible 🤦‍♂️

JesterTuned

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
This! I’m out of the country and with the incoming hurricane it is a free for all in the state. We don’t even have toilet paper anymore at any grocery store now so you know it is serious.

This is giving me Covid vibes.🤣

Sponsored

JesterTuned

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yea, I know, ITS is my daily, trying to limit sharing the Wife’s SUV as much possible 🤦‍♂️
Turn around would be quick but you would have to wait to see what happens after the hurricane and for me to fly back home next week.

OP
OP

tegs

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS
This! I’m out of the country and with the incoming hurricane it is a free for all in the state. We don’t even have toilet paper anymore at any grocery store now so you know it is serious.

This is giving me Covid vibes.🤣
Oh no!!

Ok I’ll just wait and see how this all plays out!
Sponsored