koatic

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
93 EH with 97 JDM ITR swap, 2024 ABP/ orchid ITS
How many ITS are over 10K miles?
I hit 10K today on the trip to Charlotte N.C. for another stop on the Hondata jailbreak tour.
Already jailbroke mine at the Woodstock G.A. tour stop but Charlotte was a short trip up the highway and glad I went as I met some cool people. Shout out to @StingertimeNC and @JKTeggy was nice chatting with you guys.
10000 miles.jpg
Sponsored

Tw1stedlog1k

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M2 Competition (R.I.P.), ABP ITS
I'm almost at 10k, picked up in April, had it only been 5 months?

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
How many ITS are over 10K miles?
I hit 10K today on the trip to Charlotte N.C. for another stop on the Hondata jailbreak tour.
Already jailbroke mine at the Woodstock G.A. tour stop but Charlotte was a short trip up the highway and glad I went as I met some cool people. Shout out to @StingertimeNC and @JKTeggy was nice chatting with you guys.
10000 miles.jpg
Yeah man, good meeting you and talking cars. Also thanks for letting me drive your ITS! I guess that sealed some stuff for me. Downpipe and shifter upgrades are a must. Your car was running great. See you soon!

Sponsored

LunaticSM

First Name
Dstyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
LSM Integra Type S
Traded my one year A-Spec with 25K in March for my Type-S; just cracked 10k on Labor Day weekend. Couple round trips from Huntsville to DC and Missouri helped speed it up. 😎
I'm almost at 10k. Got my ITS in February and mostly highway miles between KCMO and NYC.

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Almost 20k

OP
OP
koatic

koatic

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
93 EH with 97 JDM ITR swap, 2024 ABP/ orchid ITS
Almost 20k
When did you get yours?
I took delivery of mine in sept 23 so 10k in a year. Think I am doing a good job keeping the mileage down but it is so fun to drive I hardly even drive the civic anymore at all.

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
When did you get yours?
I took delivery of mine in sept 23 so 10k in a year. Think I am doing a good job keeping the mileage down but it is so fun to drive I hardly even drive the civic anymore at all.
About the same time. First run of LCM that were delayed.

Fred 930

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
VW GTI ; Acura Integra Type S
Already jailbroke mine at the Woodstock G.A. tour stop....
10000 miles.jpg
Assuming the "Hondata Jailbreak" you mention is some type of aftermarket ECU tune, does it eliminate the terrible ITS "rev hang" problem on upshifts? How many of your 10K miles have been using that tune, and how often does it generate engine fault codes or other annoyances?

Sponsored