Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!

Grelco

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra Type S
Paint match looks significantly better on this car than the white one in the other thread

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Cars and Bids is probably the worst place to sell a normal car. On the low end that car should bring $32-33k depending on location.
Probably right. Also owner has a loan so you have to work that out and probably some risk. Especially if they owe more than it sells for.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Confirmation code question: Are they all 8 digits? Reason I'm asking is bc I'm 99% sure my reservation is confirmed at this point, but waiting for the manager to verify. American Honda did send my dealer what seems to be a confirmation with all of my correct contact info. Hopefully I will know by end of today.

Sponsored

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Confirmation code question: Are they all 8 digits? Reason I'm asking is bc I'm 99% sure my reservation is confirmed at this point, but waiting for the manager to verify. American Honda did send my dealer what seems to be a confirmation with all of my correct contact info. Hopefully I will know by end of today.
Yes 8 characters

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Yes 8 characters
*#%! yes! I normally don't have the best luck, especially when it comes to lottery style stuff. I'm about to jump out of my pants. Thanks for the confirmation!

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
*#%! yes! I normally don't have the best luck, especially when it comes to lottery style stuff. I'm about to jump out of my pants. Thanks for the confirmation!
Lol.. Congrats! 🎉
My dealer wanted from confirm my reservation choice and if they would need to trade it for another color combo. I'm rolling with LCM/Red

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Lol.. Congrats! 🎉
My dealer wanted from confirm my reservation choice and if they would need to trade it for another color combo. I'm rolling with LCM/Red
Same here on color. I think the combo looks great. Accents the badges and brakes very well also.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Anyone that got put on the waitlist did not receive a confirmation number I'm assuming correct?

Sponsored

Blazed

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NC1 NSX, AP2 S2K
Man I'm sorry to hear that. If it makes you feel better, they took my money and I haven't gotten confirmation if I got the reservation or have been waitlisted. Just sitting here in purgatory wondering.

Same thing happened to me and I finally just got confirmation today! MBP/Black interior, should arrive next month. Persistence (and a lot of luck) paid off.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Same thing happened to me and I finally just got confirmation today! MBP/Black interior, should arrive next month. Persistence (and a lot of luck) paid off.
Nice! The salesman and I are both 99% sure it's all good but until we have 100% confirmation from the manager, I am unable to trade my truck in early. And 99% ain't 100%.

CYBR808

First Name
Kai
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20/'23 Civic Type R
Any confirmation dates on the demo cars? I want to see this thing in person so bad haha

tigereyeteggy

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
435i xDrive, Integra type s
Just got a call from my sales rep my $2k deposit that went through without email confirmation is 100% confirmed. Moreover, the order is in with MSRP locked no markups!

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Just got a call from my sales rep my $2k deposit that went through without email confirmation is 100% confirmed. Moreover, the order is in with MSRP locked no markups!
Yes!! Congrats!!

I'm in the same boat as you waiting confirmation. Which area are you in?
Sponsored