2025 Integra Type S?

nix6speed

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LCM ITS
Rather than share my honest opinion on believing your "personal friend" here is a helpful thread. This shows color combo production by month and thus far has proven accurate.

If you tell the dealer you want whatever color combo Acura does not care. They are going to stick to their production schedule and the cars will get sold regardless.
Sponsored

Audio79

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra 99
I been waiting seen July for a blue with ebony have a deposit at my dealership and only got 3 cars this year so far

Snugs24

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
I put a deposit down, and my sales guy got the color options and gave them to me. I chose silver and black. I checked the production schedule linked by one of the postabove mine, talked to the sales manager who said they will be getting 9 this year, checked the website to see what colors they had coming in, listened to my sales manager who let me know what colors were coming in (I placed my deposit as soon as order books opened at my dealer before I knew what the car looked like so I was first in line), cross referenced it all and, settled on anything that had black interior because I was worried I wouldn’t get silver which had already been produced near the start of ITS production. Ended up with white exterior and my dealer has received car number 7, 8 counting the demo, and we’re a ways away from December when the silver is coming around again. Car number 7 (or 8) is just sitting on the showroom floor (tiger eye pearl and black interior) which I saw when I went to pick up my plates. This is much longer than the 7 other cars sat on the lot, so I think demand for these is slowing down.

I’d listen to the people in this thread telling you that you get what Acura decides to give the dealer. Build a relationship with the sales manager, touch base with him. Mine was a very helpful piece of information on making my decision to go with what I got.

This isn’t a German brand, it’s more “we get what we get, and you can choose it, or leave it, someone else will buy it”. I had very little wiggle room in deciding my color combo, and let the sales manager know I was flexible with my color choice. My guy was nice enough to let me know when his first black interior was coming in after he let me pass on a orchid, and red interior.

If you really want this car this late you’re going to have to treat it like the Civic Type R. Jump at the first opportunity, and be happy with what you have.

TLDR; This isn’t a German brand, theres very little to no wiggle room with the car, the dealer will contact you once they get a color combo that Acura decides to produce (in batches of 250, not one special car per customer). You have to take what they give you, or leave it to someone who’s more flexible than you.

That’s just how it is, your guy is probably lying to you (like everyone else is saying) just to get your business.

You need to listen to the general consensus here, we’re all here to help.

Last edited:

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
Funny, I forgot about this thread and this guy's '25 ITS. Hasn't been on since Friday must have already gotten bored of the ITS. Must be nice being a YouTuber and going through 5 cars in a year. I thought I was bad- but at least I wasn't doing it for clicks.

1698076774953.png

(college football fans should get this reference)

preston23

First Name
Preston
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra Type-S
I would just take whatever color you can get (if that even happens).

Sponsored

jtrader

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Civic Hatch Sport 6MT, 2022 Odyssey
You could order with a buddy who wants a black interior, but orders a red interior and does a full swap with you. :cool:

24ITSowner

First Name
IntegratypeSown
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra type S
Really? When I ordered my 18' RS3 I specced out everything I wanted. That car needed allocations as well. I got the EXACT car I ordered. This kind of burst my bubble a bit. I was basing everything on my Audi experience though so I didn't ask the question I should have.

What the hell is the point of ordering a car then?
Don’t let them fool you. There is indeed a custom order list. Now as far as red seats. Prob isn’t an option but there is a bunch of upgrade options including suede steering , and suede shift knob, door lights, insignia lights bunch other little bells and whistles

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Don’t let them fool you. There is indeed a custom order list. Now as far as red seats. Prob isn’t an option but there is a bunch of upgrade options including suede steering , and suede shift knob, door lights, insignia lights bunch other little bells and whistles
Car color and seat combo is posted on the website.
Everything else you mentioned is dealer installed options, not factory installed.

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
Christ, this thread again?

Basic forum decor is to check this post date of the thread/post you're responding too. This know-it-all YouTube clown moved on 10 minutes after a fact check "burst his bubble", because there are literally NO factory options on this car so there isn't a point in a "custom order".

IntegraKat

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
10th gen civic Si, DC5 Integra Type S
If you talk to a dealership and tell the sales person you are serious about buying, and they like the numbers you are offering (say you offer to pay MSRP + a few accessories,) they will find whatever car you want, color combo, etc.

In that sense, they can and will make it feel like you are “custom ordering” but it’s not like they have a direct line to the car factory for your order - basically they search through dealer inventories until they find the right color, and use their work connections to have it shipped over from another car lot.

If you want to get a better deal, watch the inventories online yourself until you find one that has been sitting on the lot and getting close to end of month/quarter/year. Most of the popular color combos will likely still be available somewhere and they will be more willing to sell for less than MSRP.
Sponsored