Sponsored

Canada ordering

slo_its

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 ITS
Sorry guys, I should have paid more attention when my sales guy mentioned the name of the dealer.

@RoidRage that's pretty impressive. Either that's a great dealer or you have some connections?
Sponsored

RoidRage

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Type S
Sorry guys, I should have paid more attention when my sales guy mentioned the name of the dealer.

@RoidRage that's pretty impressive. Either that's a great dealer or you have some connections?
Great dealership, I didnt know my sales guy until I placed my first ITS deposit. They are a smaller family owned dealership. Much better then the AWIN type dealers.

lz23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
z
I'm an idiot? LoL. I just used my 2024 ITS premium to fund another 2025 deposit for a carbon grey. I'm #4th in line for 2025 ITS and #1 for carbon grey.

Please do tell me how I'm an idiot rofl. I made $$ selling last 4 cars. I don't need to locate a buyer, deal with haggling. I just use a guy I know for a quick and painless sale. In and out, done.

My time trying to sell direct to the market is worth more than difference of your valuation vs. what I was offered.
So you didn't have to pay around 7K in taxes when you bought the car, and the guy that bought it must have paid that and more in order for you to have made a premium,you're not the idiot he is.

RoidRage

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Type S
So you didn't have to pay around 7K in taxes when you bought the car, and the guy that bought it must have paid that and more in order for you to have made a premium,you're not the idiot he is.
He's going to be able to make a profit on selling the car... this is what he does resale cars. He's making a killing selling FL5s, ITSs and Golf Rs

lz23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
z
He's going to be able to make a profit on selling the car... this is what he does resale cars. He's making a killing selling FL5s, ITSs and Golf Rs
Can't believe people are that stupid, he must be charging around 70K plus taxes for the ITS.

Sponsored

Cto

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
G01 X3
Drove off the lot yesterday evening, took delivery with 6km on the odometer. Like many have said photos don't do the car justice- looks like a beast in person.

Screenshot_20230627_212949_Outlook.jpg
Looks great!! I should be getting mine soon. I see that you are in Canada. Did they drill the front plate mount?

Sponsored

Frenzal

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra type S (coming soon)
Went to my dealer this afternoon. They will receive the black ITS very soon (couple days from now).

My white one supposed to be manufactured on July 10th. Delivery at dealer around 07/28.

So in Quebec, none ITS as of now. Black ITS coming soon...white by the end of the month.

Man, it's long to wait!

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Drove off the lot yesterday evening, took delivery with 6km on the odometer. Like many have said photos don't do the car justice- looks like a beast in person.

Screenshot_20230627_212949_Outlook.jpg
I've got a Black/Black ITS as well--totally agree, on how this car looks in person, photos don't seem to do it justice.

Congrats!

mattaleo

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Civic Si
Looks great!! I should be getting mine soon. I see that you are in Canada. Did they drill the front plate mount?
The sales lady asked if I wanted it drilled or not before pickup, I'm not into the whole side of the bumper look, and couldn't wait for a mounting bracket- so I asked her to have it drilled 🙈

mattaleo

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Civic Si
I've got a Black/Black ITS as well--totally agree, on how this car looks in person, photos don't seem to do it justice.

Congrats!
Very nice! I would have preferred the black/black vs red interior.. but that wasn't an option. I just dropped it off at the detailer (man that was tough),
right away he pointed out some paint defects that I didn't even notice. He consoled me though saying 99% of new cars come from all dealers like that, including the McLaren he just did that was on the lot. He's going to fix them. So I don't feel too bad about them now.

zozi8816

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Model3
ya people like com plain ITS has problems with this and that, performance is this and that but its a good car as is.
Fitment issues are fine for what it is, paints are fine for what it is etc.
Just enjoy the damn car you just paid 50k for.
Sponsored