Sponsored

Dogs. Back seat cover??

doobs_

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Does anybody have any strong opinions on what they're using as a back seat cover with pets? Inevitable that I'll need to transport the dogs and wondering if I should just go with the branded cover or if there's any other options to look at for my 2024 Type S
Sponsored

ghostkp

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra 6MT
I use the Acura OEM one. Has little inserts that you shove in the cushions. However, PPF your rear doors. My Shiba scratched the hell out of mine lol

bisquick

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LSM ITS, '19 LSM RDX A-Spec
I second the OEM rear seat cover. Does the job well and is a nice wet-suit like material.

I use the Acura OEM one. Has little inserts that you shove in the cushions. However, PPF your rear doors. My Shiba scratched the hell out of mine lol
My OEM rear seat cover came with inserts to cover the door. Your’s didn’t?

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
I second the OEM rear seat cover. Does the job well and is a nice wet-suit like material.

I think he's talking about the exterior... which can make sense, depending on the dog. I don't roll my windows all the way down while he's in it and I keep my dude from jumping on the doors before he gets in but he sure AF wants to lol.

I also like the OEM one, but I will acknowledge that it's expensive and doesn't wear as well as I'd hoped.

Pros:

- material is nice
- form fits to the rear of our cars

Cons:

- expensive
- will show signs of wear pretty quickly if you have a beast like mine
- door panel inserts are a pain and I ultimately gave up on them. They fall off easily and they're noisy AF with the windows open so I'd have to remove them if I just want to drive with the windows down when he's not in the car... and my guy doesn't really put his feet on the door panels he may just get some slobber on them from time to time, the panels are plastic, so I just decided I didn't need them.

image000000 (5).jpg

ghostkp

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra 6MT

The outside of the door is all scratched, also the covers flew off long ago 🤣

Sponsored

koatic

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
93 EH with 97 JDM ITR swap, 2024 ABP/ orchid ITS
I have 3 German shepherds so I have the seat back protoctors and trunk tray and just keep the backseats down when I load them up. Inevitably the whole car needs a vacuum after a trip.
🤪

bisquick

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LSM ITS, '19 LSM RDX A-Spec
The outside of the door is all scratched, also the covers flew off long ago 🤣
The outside of the car never even crossed my mind. My dumbass was thinking how you would go about PPF on the interior lol.

I have to quit the social media before coffee…

ST675R

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'10 Triumph Street Triple R; '17 VW GTI
My parents have this one that I saw last weekend. Thinking about buying one after I confirm that there is 27.6in of space for the bottom pad. Only drawback is that it doesn't allow someone to share the back seat if you have 3 people and a dog. This would be for a 90lb lab.

Amazon.com : lufebut Back Seat Extender,Dog Car Seat Cover for Back Seat Bed for Car Travel Bed with with Mesh Window and Storage Pocket,Supports 330LB Waterproof Dog Hammock for Car Dog Car Bed for Car,SUV,Truck : Pet Supplies

hiddenrun

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Apex Blue
The outside of the car never even crossed my mind. My dumbass was thinking how you would go about PPF on the interior lol.
I saw the post and wondered the exact same thing. "What kind of fool ceramic coats his interior" thought the fool who didn't think about the outside. Glad I wasn't the only one.

And to keep this on track, I've had success with the OEM protector, too. I've had to employee small bungees to keep the back part taut, but besides that, it works as designed.
Sponsored